The Becoming God

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

What Am I Doing Now?

This is my problem weakness: I react to this world. I respond to it. I am affected by it. This is a big mystery no-no. I am supposed to be becoming a Son of God, in the world but not of it. I ought to be thinking God's thoughts, "these things," in/by/from/through and to the Spirit regardless of what is happening to me and all around me. I find it to be quite a challenge. Frank C. Laubach had his Game With Minutes, where he tried to call his mind back to God every minute. I find it hard to keep my mind focused and a smile on my face blow after blow. Christ did: beaten, insulted, challenged, scourged, thorned, ridiculed, and crucified; He still said, "Father, forgive them." THAT is thinking from the Flame. God help us to live from the Flame all the time regardless of whatever is happening to us and all around us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home