The Becoming God

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Heading For Healing 37: I AM Healed Because My Redemption WAS and IS Complete -- SAY IT

Back to little Billy Branham (William Marrion Branham, here is the text of one of his sermons). An anointed healer, he told the people he prayed for that they were healed, because Jesus by the shedding of His blood had completely defeated Satan. 100% complete defeat--we, if accepting Christ and accepted by Him, 100% back to BEFORE the fall. Do you believe that the shedding of Jesus' blood did a 100% complete job in redeeming us? We are redeemed, and believing we are healed. That is just a matter of fact. Sickness, disease, and defeat all come from Satan--they are his work. IN Christ, Satan's work is destroyed and is gone from us. Or at least he and they HAVE TO GO AWAY when ordered to by someone IN Christ. Redeemed completely in Christ, we have Christ's complete authority OVER Satan: when we say, "Leave," he and his representatives have to leave. The Father's Kingdom "must be being restored," and His will "must be being done" (Fenton).

Yet many people who were told they were healed did not receive their healing. It is, "I AM (!) healed," not "Am I healed?" DON'T LET IT BE A QUESTION WITH YOU. Say and mean in Christ's authority, knowing that His redemption of you was COMPLETE, "I AM healed! I AM whole! My redemption WAS COMPLETE; it IS COMPLETE, and so AM I!!"

Neville Goddard said, "Disengage yourself from the whole vast belief that you formerly entertained, and hold on in your imagination to the concept that you ARE the man that you want to be… For you will resurrect and make alive the state that began only as a concept. If you remain faithful to the concept you will be led right into the fulfillment of that state. It is called, in the Bible, re-birth."

Forgive the past you WERE and be LOYAL to the concept that you ARE the man or woman you want to be.

From Neville's The Power of Awareness (available as pdf online):

Four years ago a friend of our family asked that I talk with his twenty-eight-year-old son who was not expected to live.

He was suffering from a rare heart disease. This disease resulted in a disintegration of the organ. Long and costly medical care had been of no avail. Doctors held out no hope for recovery. For a long time the son had been confined to his bed. His body had shrunk to almost a skeleton, and he could talk and breathe only with great difficulty. His wife and two small children were home when I called, and his wife was present throughout our discussion. I started by telling him that there was only one solution to any problem, and that solution was a change of attitude. Since talking exhausted him, I asked him to nod in agreement if he understood clearly what I said. This he agreed to do.

I described the facts underlying the law of consciousness - in fact that consciousness was the only reality. I told him that the way to change any condition was to change his state of consciousness concerning it. As a specific aid in helping him to assume the feeling of already being well, I suggested that in imagination, he see the doctor's face expressing incredulous amazement in finding him recovered, contrary to all reason, from the last stages of an incurable disease, that he see him double checking in his examination and hear him saying over and over, "It's a miracle-it's a miracle."

He not only understood all this clearly, but he believed it implicitly. He promised that he would faithfully follow this procedure. His wife, who had been listening intently, assured me that she, too, would diligently use the law of assumption and her imagination in the same way as her husband. The following day I sailed for New York - all this taking place during a winter vacation in the tropics.

Several months later I received a letter saying the son had made a miraculous recovery. On my next visit I met him in person. He was in perfect health, actively engaged in business and thoroughly enjoying the many social activities of his friends and family.

He told me that from the day I left he never had any doubt that "it" would work. He described how he had faithfully followed the suggestion I had made to him and day after day had lived completely in the assumption of already being well and strong.

Now, four years after his recovery, he is convinced that the only reason he is here today is due to his successful use of the law of assumption.
_________________________

The Kingdom of God has to do with ATTITUDES. The right attitude, our self humbly surrendered and submitted, yet tenaciously believing, is unstoppable. If you don't believe me, ask Satan: "Can't deal with it, can you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home