The Becoming God

Saturday, June 17, 2023

The Curse of Separation

If I were to have just one message to preach and teach in my life, it would be that all of everything is just one thing: God in the act of becoming. Hence, everything else is just the rest of me. There are not two separate things, like God and Creation. The Bible begins with the statement: "The Son of God creates the heavens and the earth" (Alexander, from the ancient Aramaic). This is a statement of continuity: they, the heavens and the earth, are coming into manifestation from and of Him. I.e., the visible and material appear from the invisible and immaterial--from the imagination that is the Divine. We're from and of the Son of God, the imagination of the Consciousness of the Ineffable Being, the No-thing everything is from and of.

The adversarial ignorance, "Satan," which brings with it the curse of being unlike God, is the idea that there is separation, a division between God and His creation: "You can become LIKE God." Only ignorance can say that, because we already ARE God. It is just that as we are born into this physical world from the immaterial we become "ignoranced" by amnesia of what we originally were and still are, the imagination of the Divine Mind. Now unlike God in thinking that we are separate from what we actually are, we are cursed. The idea that we are separate from God is blaspheme against the Holy Spirit, a sin that God cannot accept or overlook or forgive. Thinking that there is separation of Creation from the Creator is an idea that has to go! The Holy Spirit's truth is: "You in Me, and I in them." He. Is. Firmly. Here.

The secret of Jesus Christ is that Jesus--God, and His actions in this world--Christ, ARE ONE THING. Creation is not a glove on the hand of God but is the skin of the hand of God. The Ineffable Being, Its Consciousness and the Divine Mind ("God"), and their Imagination's Manifestation (Spirit born in matter) ARE A SINGLE UNIT. We cannot see the connection, but that is where faith comes in: "I am He." Unless we believe that, we die in our sins. Our bearing Christ is proof that we are the Father.

Some people believe that it is vanity and an affront to God to believe that we are God. I believe that it is very humbling to us and honoring to Him. "This," I say of myself, of everything I am, "is His. Nothing of what I am--zero percentage--is 'mine' as though it were apart from Him. I am wholly subject to God; I am wholly dependent upon Him, and I am wholly surrendered to Him. He imagines, and I become." This attitude of Abel we tend to forget though, don't we?

Again, there is ONLY the Ineffable Being. Its Consciousness is manifestation of It, and we are the manifestation of the Consciousness. As they manifest, we manifest, because we all are one thing doing the same thing. The Big Guys are developing, and we are developing--we are THEIR development, sons becoming fathers like them because we are them.

But beware: there was a lot of chaff at Satan's fall, at the occurrence of the flood, at the destructions of the Temples at Jerusalem--as there is every day. Of the populations who have been made to live, how many enter sonship? The making of sons may be the only thing God is really doing, but sonship is not automatic. Life is an OPPORTUNITY for believers to make a choice to pursue. A) You have got to believe. B) You have got to choose. C) You have got to do. "The only way to do it is to do it," said my pastor Jesse Mason.

Well, I cannot not believe. I have been smacked upside along the head by God's presence and miracles. That does not give me any special powers, but it sure does make me know that I have to choose. "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" (Neal Peart, "Freewill").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home