The Becoming God

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Why I Do Not Deconvert From Christianity (5): Response To Comment From Anonymous At 7:23

A comment on "Why I Do Not Deconvert From Christianity, Continued: I Do Not Have The Wrong Picture," from Anonymous at 7:23:

Hi Daniel,

That is still a problem I face. All the "You" and "I AM", yet when it comes to the will, it seems a separate "higher self" and "carnal mind"; "God" and "man"; "3D" and "4D" (of whatever D. I just find it hard to reconcile this matter.

When I pray, I used to beseech another. But post-Neville, I simply affirm as there is no other but me. But what is it really? How do I reconcile this with subjecting my self-will to God, as per a recent post of yours?

How can I discipline "myself" if I am God? It does not make sense?

Anonymous at 7:23
________________________

Hello, Anonymous at 7:23.

That is a really, really good question. Separation and Oneness are the one big problem in the Church. I believe the right picture of God and of what is going on is an Imagic World View; that we are His image, and that He is His image. For the Ineffable Most High (...?) is manifesting as Consciousness, what we call God, and God is manifesting as what we call us. Altogether It is one big package. We are a part of the package. Everything altogether, including the No-thing, is the Package. Nothing is actually separate, not even the "Wholly Other," for It is all one Thing. Hence we are God, because God is us. This does not make us individually all of God anymore than any one of your body parts is all of you. We are packages of everything that makes up what we are.

We tend to think of God as a single, great big and powerful entity outside of ourselves--the great Eil Shaddai/ God Almighty wholly separate from us and "over there," watching us and judging us by remote control. It is hard to get the perspective of Him, the Divine, within us looking out upon His dream by our imagination. It is likewise hard to get the perspective of all of this universe being but His dream by us, but it is.

I do not doubt that you already know both the word and its meaning, but I think a word and an idea that might help you is 'echad, (Strong's 259, "united," "one" in Deuteronomy 6:4). God, the consciousness of the ineffable Most High (...?), is an 'echad. That is, the mind of the Ineffable is a compound unity made up of many different parts. We are PARTS--bits and pieces--of God's MIND. Every thing is in some way the manifestation of something of God, the Ineffable's consciousness.

What the Ineffable (...?), which HAS consciousness, is, I have no idea. Seriously. I cannot even think of It--(...?)--as being separate. It is everything we can imagine and everything beyond all that we can imagine. The No-thing is simply everything that is, past, present, and future. All live to the No-thing, because the No-thing is All.

Am I going around in circles? Every thing is a part of God. If you would, every thing is both "me" and "Him." Some parts are less than others, and some are lesser still, but all are God. Jesus is a big part of God--the Beginning and End of our part. Generally, we are gross imagination, immature and ignorant. The (...?) is developing by God. Time is Him developing Himself through His parts. We are not all the same part. "The eye does not say to the hand, 'I have no need of you.'" We all need each other . . . for HIS development. Parts talk to each other. That is going on within us all the time. And when you smash your thumb you do not say, "I smashed myself," we say, "I smashed my thumb." We can speak to God as another for He is greater. We know He is listening AND HEARING because He is us; nothing goes on within or around us without Him knowing it altogether. So why do bad things happen? "Ball's in your court, Dude. DO something about it," says the Greater to the lesser. We are here--Him--for HIS development, and He is not bothered by anything but our lack of development. DEVELOP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home