The Becoming God

Monday, February 13, 2023

Flat Earth, Round Manifestation

I received a gracious invite:

"Hello. Hope you are well. I have recently reached the conclusion that we are all the creator in tiny pieces. From there I have been creating my own beliefs around it but clearly it makes the most sense. Would you like to come on my show on YouTube for an hour or so just so I can ask you about this since you have known this much longer than I and can give some examples of why you reached this conclusion. Thanks."

Scouting the show, I decided that at least for the present I have to decline (I do not have a camera, anyway):

"Thank you, I am well. I think you are correct, we are the Creator in little pieces, and in all the pieces is all the Creator. I hold that our pieces have been "ignoranced" of our oneness with the rest of what we are--God. We and He are imagination, the imagination of the Consciousness of the infinite and eternal Ineffable Being. Literally zero distance from us to Him. But I also believe that the intelligence of the Ineffable Being's consciousness has the power to become what it assumes that it is. By this assumption it has become all the quantum mass we call matter. I.e., it is really there even though it is imagined (which is what assumption is). All this imagination-created matter facilitates the experience the Ineffable Being desires to have--Its manifestation. And here we are . . . that. He is imagining us imagining what we imagine, and thus it becomes.

"Why I believe this so strongly is response miracles: His literal, 'physical' voice manifesting in my brain when He visually in my fantasy dream spoke; and my watching my left-hand's fingertips growing out just over a half inch at the exact moment He was asked to make them the same length as my right hand's. You have a drawer in your desk. Imagine watching it move out just half an inch on its own. You'd be pretty convinced something or someone moved it. Jesus was asked, I watched them move, and I am convinced that I am as He thinks me.

"But no, I do not think I would be interested in being on your show, for I do not believe your personal ism is something I would like to support. (I referred this inquirer to Chuck Stockdale, who is more nearly aligned to his views.) I believe that we are manifestation, the PHYSICAL, THREE DIMENSIONAL form of the Ineffable. ALL the dimensions are the same Being! We are both up there AND down here. And hey, the tomb is ROUND. That's what I think, anyway.

"Thanks for writing. God bless."

Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home