The Becoming God

Sunday, February 12, 2023

5:48's Hit, and My Apology

I suppose some teacher or commenter put up a link to my post "The Prayer Technique Edited Out Of John 16:23-24," for suddenly I had thousands of hits on that one article. It usually gets a dozen or two. With all the visits there are some who will leave a comment or ask a question, both of which are much appreciated. There are sometimes trolls, too. I read the comment/outlandish rant from Anonymous 5:58, and concluded he (or she) was a troll.

I wrote pages of response correcting him, chastising him for not first reading and understanding what I had said in the post. Then I read again what he had said. Oh, he is right. Sort of. There is a misunderstanding from what I did not say correctly. Before I make that correction, let me entertain you with what Anonymous 5:48 said...

"No. You are 1000% wrong. He said "my name". Not your name. You sound like a false teacher. Are you really this illiterate or just plain corrupt? Jesus clearly states: "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. "; so it would stand to make absolutely no heavenly sense that scripture instructs what you're attempting to convey here. There's multiple verses that fully contradict your asinine blasphemous interpretation; such as John 13: "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the SON (Jesus)..." not you or me! The Bible isn't some fill-in-the blank children's book for you to play with, insert whatever you like and misinterpret! This isn't a land of prophets. That time has long gone and passed. This is sadly now a world of false teachers and false prophets. And a modern world of posers walking around pretending and misleading others from the truth.

"John 14 "if ye shall ask any thing in MY NAME, I will do it." This and other gospels are clearly referring to Jesus (Yeshua HaMashiach). You are not a God. You didn't die on the cross and you cannot save yourself but only through what Jesus did on the cross. Every word of you said is Gnostic heresy or Pneumatomachian heresy.

"You purposely misinterpret scripture and you need prayer. People like you are the blind leading the blind. You not only shouldn't be teaching holy scripture, but you shouldn't be teaching anyone about anything."

5:48 AM
___________________________________

At first I thought 5:48 was a mindless, immature, and illiterate Fundamentalist zealot who does not listen and consider what another Christian says before leaping onto their horse and riding off in all directions to attack "whatever." For that I owe him (or her) an apology. Sorry, 5:48 (but you have got to watch your language. Inflammatory speech like that does not do you any favors in getting your message across. Pneumatomachian? Me--a tongue-speaking Oneness Pentecostal? Big words do not really impress or make you sound smarter.)

Rereading the rant, I realized that 5:48 was concerned about praying in Jesus' name as opposed to praying in our own names--which of course I had not said. It took me awhile, honestly, to find the offending statement I had written in the post. I think it was this:

"Neville Goddard taught causative imagining. The premise is that we can create our futures by imagining."

Of course 5:48 is not familiar with Neville, and the problem here is semantic. 'Causative' and 'create' per Neville and my usage do not mean what 5:48 thinks they mean. By 'causative' is meant "directive," like a specific PETITION made in prayer unto Jesus. We THINK it, but He DOES it. And by 'create' is meant "write." We have the privilege of AUTHORING the future we desire in prayer, but it is Jesus who ORCHESTRATES the bridge of incidents that bring that future into being. WE DO NONE OF HIS PART. Voila! 5:48 and I are on the same page.

All this comes in response to Mark 11:24's "Believe ye receive." Mark 11:22. And Jesus replied and told them, "You should have faith in God. 23. For, amen, I am telling you, that whoever tells this mountain here, 'take up and fall into the sea,' and he does not doubt* (divide) in his heart, except he believes that what he says shall happen, he shall have what he says. 24. Because of this, I am telling you, that whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you will receive, and it shall be given to you" (Alexander, emphasis mine).

I agree with 5:48 that Braden seems to apply Klotz's extended John 16:23-24 in the Aramaic to the Law of Attraction where it does not belong, and I was going along with him because of the Law of Assumption--the true principle the so-called Law of Attraction (boo!) uses to make itself look real. Until I listened to McClellan and reread John 16, realizing then that John 16-23-24 is not about petitioning for anything but Jesus Himself (which is His Holy SPIRIT).

Well, "whatever you pray and ask for, believe you receive," says Mark 11:24. How do you do that? YOU DO WHAT JOHN 16:23-24 SAYS IN THE ARAMAIC PER KLOTZ!! If it works for getting Jesus and the Holy Spirit, go with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home