The Becoming God

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

The Purple Curtain of Branham’s 1933 Prophetic Vision

William Marrion Branham saw seven visions in 1933. One included the end of the United States. Before this, a woman dressed in purple. Branham's prophecies had a pretty good track record, but these two are still outstanding. They were referred to a number of times over Branham's decades of ministry:

A) "Now, I predicted and said, 'I saw a great woman stand up, beautiful looking, dressed in real highly royals like purple,' and I got little parenthesis down here, 'She was a great ruler in the United States, perhaps the Catholic church.' A woman, some woman… I don’t know her to be the Catholic church. I don’t know. I can’t say. Only thing I seen, I seen the woman; that was all."

B) "Then in the sixth vision there arose up in America a most beautiful, but cruel woman. She held the people in her complete power. I believed that this was the rise of the Roman Catholic Church, though I knew it could possibly be a vision of some woman rising in great power in America due to a popular vote by women. The last and seventh vision was wherein I heard a most terrible explosion. As I turned to look I saw nothing but debris, craters, and smoke all over the land of America."

C) "Now, so then I said, 'There will be in that time, during that time the women will be permitted to vote, and they’ll elect the wrong person.' They did it on this last election. That’s right. 'Which will start the stronghold. During that time it’ll come to pass that–that there’ll be a great woman rise up in the United States, she’ll be beautifully dressed,' and I got in parenthesis: '(perhaps the Catholic church).' See? 'That’ll take rulership over the power, overpower the others in the United States. She’ll be beautiful to look at, but she’ll be cruel-hearted as she can be.' I said, 'Then I looked again, and I saw the United States just blowed to pieces. There wasn’t nothing left on it.' And I predicted then. 'Now this, that was THUS SAITH THE LORD.' And think! Of five of those seven predictions, has already happened. The church to take a hold, the Catholic church. And the coming of the end time. And I said, 'I seen, looked like there was stumps burning; rocks, blowed out; and the whole United States just looked bare, laying like that, as far as I could see where I was standing.'"

D) "And I seen a great woman rise up, beautiful to look at, but a cruel wicked heart. And that will be a church. And she’s on her road now...I see them coming on the road now. Oh, repent and flee from the wrath that is to come, church of the living God. Get back to the real Gospel, friend. You Methodists, you Baptists, you Pentecostals, the rest of you turn to God with all your heart, for your hours are short."

These are just a few of the recorded references. It is clear that Branham was not clear about what he had seen. "A great woman...beautiful to look at, but a cruel wicked heart." "She held the people in her complete power. I believed that this was the rise of the Roman Catholic Church, though I knew it could possibly be a vision of some woman rising in great power in America due to a popular vote by women." What he was clear about was that this beautifully dressed but cruel woman, a human woman or an organization like the Roman Catholic Church, would take control of the United States and bring about its destruction: "I heard a most terrible explosion. As I turned to look I saw nothing but debris, craters, and smoke all over the land of America...like there was stumps burning; rocks, blowed out; and the whole United States just looked bare, laying like that, as far as I could see where I was standing."

Branham said, "Watch the Iron Curtain, which will be Russia. Watch Red China. That’ll be the Bamboo Curtain. They’re horrible, but watch that Purple Curtain that’s rising in the United States and over the world, the Roman Empire, the cruelest of all of them." "There’s the PURPLE CURTAIN, you watch that curtain, that’s the deceiver." "It’s not him (ed. - the Roman Catholic "wrong" President); it’s that system behind him. Wait till she gets wormed into the cabinet, and everywhere she can, then watch what happen. Look what it done in other nations. Look what it’s always done."

What is covered up behind the beautiful Purple Curtain? The ignorance of man which believes God is a separate being, Satan. Revelation is a language, stuff for us to hear. Good stuff to keep, bad stuff to reject. Ignorance leads by deceit. It is deceptive and duplicitous to beguile us. "Isn't this beautiful?" But it is Satanic at the top. It seems noble and loving, but is for a SEPARATE god, not the True God (Who is All). Its legalistic adherents believe they perform service for their god by getting rid of us, but bring about their own destruction.

Childs (below) is a long haul. It tracks like an infomercial. Take him with a grain of salt. But something is there.

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - by Altiyan Childs
Altiyan Childs, the 2010 Australian X Factor winner, exposes Freemasons and Satanism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home