The Becoming God

Saturday, February 05, 2022

God And My Dualistic Nondualism

My theology is me. If yours isn't you, I don't know what you are thinking. For our theology has to fit our world. I live in a nondual world in that God is everything that is and isn't. God is me, the spirit and soul that is my mind, and He is all the makeup of my physical body. During my baptism in the Holy Spirit, I observed that my body was not being directed in its operations by my mind but by the Holy Spirit, i.e., by God Himself.

I was acting as an observer of God acting as an operator of my and His body. There were two of us working in concert in me. My mind, soul, and emotions (if I may make these distinctions) were all praise, worship and thanksgiving. Oh, how I loved and appreciated God! There were not English words I knew to express it, so the Holy Spirit was chiming in with some She knew. We - me and She - were one. And of course always are. But my part is still pretty stupid.

My point in this is that our minds operate in our bodies...as does God. God works in our bodies at the same time. But we are one being. We can live without thoughts and have our bodies get by just fine without us. In fact, probably better as our thoughts are not there to muck things up. But God does not apparently want this. The praise, honor, and worship God is due by right ought to be in our minds and on our lips 24/7, 365+ days a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home