The Becoming God

Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Man In The Bible

Read Neville Goddard's lecture The Nature of God. There is only one man in the Bible: God.  You.

So how do you bridge the two?  What are you doing with your life?  It is His life, you know.  Are you praying?  Learning?  Experimenting with faith?  Listen to what the Bible says.  Christ (a verb).  God (likewise).  Imagine, speak, and believe.  Try to be as you are (seated in heaven in Christ) with knowledge and wisdom trusting the rest of Him "over the flames" (the Power and Wisdom "over the flames" - beyond the stars - is the meaning of the Hebrew word Elohim).  You are the Man.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you so much for sharing your understandings of God, of us. I just recently began having a deep growing desire to be able to get a Revelation of God in me or rather of us being one, most importantly above all ... whenever I go outside and see the physical world and people around me, to in my heart and mind feel/know/understand/comprehend that ALL that I see with my physical eyes are but a shadow inferior to the ONLY TRUTH I have come to learn. The TRUTH that God in me is the ONLY TRUTH, all He says in His Word He is, IS the ONLY Reality.

    For some reason I get glimpses of this TRUTH when I'm alone but there is a strong contending happening to STAY consciously in this incredible TRUTH and its PEACE whenever outside my home or among people.

    According to my understanding, FAITH is NOW. To get instant Revelation on a matter to just begin living in its reality immediately, should not have to be a long stretched process. I hope in reading more of your own Revelations on the Truth, may help me SEE strong enough to not go in and out of this consciousness of the Truth anymore.

    By Blogger Ruachal, at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home