The Becoming God

Friday, February 18, 2022

Ignorance Presents A Counterfeit

Our inherent ignorance of what and Who we are causes a perceived but unreal separation between God (the Ineffable and Its consciousness) and Its manifestation (everything It has become). The Creator has become the created (imagined), but the Creation “just don't get it.” This, unfortunately, is the order of the Church.

When I was first saved it registered upon me that the world was not as I had learned from childhood, but rather as the Bible says it is. What I did not get was HOW it was as the Bible says it is. I did get, however, that how I had seen the world in the occult was a counterfeit. What had been presented in the occult was real, but it was not what it purported to be. That is the nature of a counterfeit: it is substantive, "real," but it is worthless. It does not buy what you expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home