The Becoming God

Sunday, November 07, 2021

Was the Mode of Thought Jacob Found at the Passage of Jabbok the Panel of Adam?

Genesis 2:21-22 in Victor Alexanders' translation: "And the Lord God cast a calm over Adam and they slept, and He consecrated one of Adam's ribs and He placed flesh in its stead. And the Lord God transformed the rib that He consecrated from Adam to be the wife and He brought it to Adam."

Adam is one Man, male and female aspects of Divine CONSCIOUSNESS. One of the possible meanings of the Hebrew word translated 'rib' is "panel." I suggest that a "panel" is a thought form, and God made a particular mode of Adam's thought, a "panel," flesh.

It interests me that in Genesis 32:7 Moses says that Jacob "succumbed and felt terribly constrained." Jacob was in panic mode, thinking with serious concern. Hmm. I have been there. My panic of being rejected of God was my door into the baptism in the Holy Spirit. In verse 24 Moses says: "Jacob remained alone, and the man wrestled with him until the break of dawn." The man? Could the calm the man Adam faced be a sense like rejection?

When I sensed God utterly rejected me, I entered a trance. I "slept." In my trance-thoughts I was alone, and I wrestled with why God rejected me. This process was a panel of thought. I grasped desperately for resolution: God had given me life, and I had stolen its purpose from Him. By self-lordship I was a thief and a rebel. I found submission, though, cast control out of myself, and as I belonged to God, I cast myself before His mercy. I received His forgiveness. My world was changed: I received a new "wife"-- life in the grace of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home