The Becoming God

Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Dear Anonymous,

I see that you are a well-educated and thoughtful person, a serious student who has learned to disprove his or her once sincerely held but errant doctrines. I also mean to cut to the chase, long-winded as it may be. Neville is the only person on your list I would listen to. I still separate myself from the occult. One good thing about Neville was that he only had one topic, which he hit in hundreds of different ways. I do not always agree with him, but I usually work out that I am wrong. THIS USUALLY COMES FROM LEARNING WHAT HE ACTUALLY MEANT, HAVING MISUNDERSTOOD HIM PREVIOUSLY. Case in point being the two essays I wrote October 29th, which in reading I realized were completely wrong. And yes, they were on eschatology. Specifically on the coming Fire I thought Neville was wrong in discounting as historical. Rereading his lecture, "Eschatology - The Doctrine of the End," I saw that THAT end (the fire) occurs in the psyche of each individual at its appropriate time. Yes, it will be the whole world with no escape but Christ, but one person at a time. I forgot the character and nature of apocalyptic language; it is super-extremely exaggerated to convey a POINT. E-mail me at imagicworldview@aol.com, and I will send the two retracted posts to you.

I see the prophetic schedule being completed, too. 1967, and we see the push for the one-world government nightly - literally - on the news. Many are actually voting to become enslaved. It is jaw-dropping. But Peter said in Acts 2 that, "This is that..." And it was. It WAS the end, and the end is still on-going. It happens in us psychologically, spiritually, and it is happening in history. This history, though, I take to be the tail-end of the Season of Grace, which was told of in Isaiah and Jeremiah, and detailed in Daniel - the 490 years between the destructions of the two Temples in Jerusalem. You have to understand Bullinger on lo-ammi (not-My-people) years to see the 490 years spread out over two thousand.

I see the Season of Grace as a historical event, a picture of the whole work of God in the world and perhaps even the universe: "Hey, guys, this is what I am doing." He, God (the Ineffable's Consciousness), had "fallen" into existence (His intelligence becoming whatever matter it believed it was), which caused all our amnesia and sin. So all guilt is on Him. Our out, too. Somebody had to play His part in the Season of Grace pageant. Here is where I go speculative (just here?): I believe the loving nature of the Consciousness of the Ineffable is the "Jesus" which came upon an anonymous man who was psychologically prepared to go through the Season's show to become the Messiah. Kind of a Jesus-spirit on a Jesus-man, wherein the man realizes that he is God - full-on awareness. I honor that man, that historical man, as my savior. What if I am wrong, and it is all psychological? I can do that, too, because He told me to be Him! To do what He did. To become what He became. The Season was and is an example for all of us. The history of Israel is an illustration which speaks to us. The illustration is a creation of God. I don't think He will hold it against us if we believe it literal and psychological, that the Son of God as the Beginning became Man, and that the Son of Man as Christ became God. In God's economy, we ARE that Son of God if we are joined with Christ. As the Reverend Dr. John Messer said, "The Kingdom of God has to do with attitudes."

Josephus reported rumors, did he not? And it is supposed by many that these "witnesses" have been edited in. Or, the man died and resurrected and ascended into heaven, as we have witnessed. Or, the illustration is good with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home