The Becoming God

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Response to Cheryl Craig: Magnificent Transition -The Ineffable in Process

A comment from Cheryl Craig said, "I am dabbling in studying the letters of the Hebrew alphabet to help me understand who I am, what natures I have and the process of becoming. If I am made in His image and likeness, what does that mean?"

That is a really good question - "Who and what am I?" Forty-six years ago Jesus spoke to me audibly - directly into the brain, but audibly. I figured that if he would speak to me, he must have also spoken to unnumbered men and women throughout the ages. Certainly a number of them recorded what they heard; I will go and find out what he said to them. The gist of what I understand from what God has said to man is, "I became man, that man may become me." Neville Goddard has said it as well as anyone else, "God became man, that man may become God." Step back from all the details of religion and look at the beginning and the end, and that is the summation: God creates man, and man becomes God's manifestation, the agency of godding.

It was many years ago that I first read E. W. Bullinger's note on Genesis 1:2 in the Companion Bible, that the Hebrew word hayah, translated as 'was', really meant 'became'. I looked up the references Bullinger gave, and got a New Englishman's Hebrew and Chaldee Concordance to look at it further. I found that hayah (Strong's number 1961) indicates transition: something was that way, and it (the same thing) became this way. YHWH (Strong's 3068), the "name" of God, is the same word, third person singular: "(He is) the eternal transition." In Exodus 3:14 it is AHYH: "I transition into that transition." This has become the biggest, numero-uno revelation and insight I have ever had as to the meaning of the Bible and what God is doing: the Beginning and the End are the same thing. Before the Beginning the Ineffable (...?) was not manifest, after the End It is. The implication is shocking: we are here with the opportunity to become the End. We can become the End in the field. In the Ineffable's economy the End is already determined, and if we opt to become it by faith, we are it - the whole kit-and-caboodle of what the End is. Our limited awareness prevents us from fully functioning in the state, but as we are "in" Jesus, that is what we are. Baptized in the Holy Spirit, we start at and proceed to the End.

One of the books that really helped me was Rabbi David A. Cooper's God is a Verb: Kabbalah and the Practice of Jewish Mysticism. It gets pretty heavy. Around page 65 to 67 Cooper deals with the Ineffable and God, God being the action of the Ineffable. "With a Beginning (which I believe was consciousness, the "Son" of the Ineffable), (It - the Ineffable) created (imagined) God (Its action), the Heavens (which I believe is Mind), and the Earth (physical bodies)." Oops. Genesis 1:1 is not the beginning of the universe, but is the beginning of man. God became (imagined Itself as) man - male AND female. Victor Alexander points out that this was aboriginal man. THEN God said, "Let us make man conscious, with the potential to become our portrait, our manifestation."

It is a process! The process of a transition. God the Father becomes God the Son, God the Son becomes Man, Man becomes the Son of Man, and the Son of Man - Jesus - becomes God. From beginning to end it is the transition of the Ineffable from what It WAS to what It IS. The Beginning in Genesis 1:1 determined to be the End and entered the process of becoming it. Being IN Jesus by faith, we are just not fully awakened and aware of what we ARE. So was Neville when Abdullah said to him, when Neville felt the desire to visit his family in Barbados, "You are in Barbados."

"Uh, no, I am in New York, and I want to get to Barbados."

"You are IN Barbados. We cannot discuss how you are going to get to Barbados if you are already there." SLAM!

If we are in Christ Jesus, we are in His final state, in the heavenlies looking down - the Man-God. We are forgiven. We have eternal life. Satan, ignorance, HAS NOTHING IN US! We cannot discuss how we are going to get to heaven if we are already there! Do not worry about the rapture; MINISTER.

As an aside, while I was stuck in Washington state with no internet, God had struck my consciousness with John 12:32 and John 3:14. I started to write this:

IN JOHN 12:32 THE SON OF MAN WAS TO MAKE A TRANSITION THROUGH DEATH. THAT was the "type" of death Jesus was to die - a transition from one state of being to another - from being a human anointed with the Holy Spirit to being God's active Manifestation ministering the Holy Spirit. There was no 'if' in his mind. According to Alexander, in John 12:32 Jesus said, "And I, when I surely rise out of the earth, I will empower every human being to come to me."

And in John 3:13-17, "No human [being] goes up to heaven, except the one who comes down from heaven, the Son of Man who was in heaven. And just as Moses lifted the darkness by the light of life, this is how you should glorify (lift up) the Son of Man, so that every human [being] who believes in him does not go to oblivion, except that they may have life to the end of the universe. For this is how [much] God loved humanity, that he gave forth his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him does not go to oblivion, except that they may have life everlasting. For God did not send his Son to the people to judge people, except that people shall be saved by his grace" (Alexander, emphasis mine). "To the end of the universe." That is the End - life on the Golden Streets - doing what Jesus is doing, lifting the darkness by the light of life. Evangelize!

And, keeping this about as weird as can be, last night He called this to mind: page 200 of Freke and Gandy's Jesus and the Lost Goddess. Yes, I know they are Pagans, but the point of appendix one is that all the aeons and syzygies of the One are ONE in transition. It is all in the Conscious Field that God is. It starts with one in nothing at the beginning, and goes to one in a multitude at the end. All the same One. The second half of the last paragraph on page 204 is wonderful reading.

I hope this helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home