The Becoming God

Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Cosmic Love of the Conscii

I have proposed that the first live thing ever to evolve from matter effectively gave its own life in changing the quantum makeup of the universe (as it was before the first life evolved) from life-less to life-prone. One minute the bus was empty, the next minute the bus was full. The sterile past was suddenly full of fossils (I owe the idea of built-in antiquity to Professor Ron Wright of Melodyland School of Theology). Before there was this planet for fossils to be on, there were approximately ten billion years of evolution-prone matter becoming kajillions of trillions of quadrillions of civilizations throughout the universe who developed over billions of years and evolved into spirit-level beings. I have called these beings evolved into pure consciousness, for lack of a better word, conscii. Conscii would have worked out for themselves that their lives could only be possible for the sacrifice of the first life which altered the quantum universe.

I am speculating. This is all hypothetical, conjecture.

Although the first being effectively gave its own life by making the sterile universe before it fertile, THE FIRST LIFE'S NATURE OF FERTILITY REMAINS THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE. THAT is the mind blower. The First Life's quantum-level alteration receded naturally into the past, altering that, and now proceeds forward from the Big Bang as the nature of increase within the makeup of the universe.

Might this nature of increase be 'Jethro,' the Excellence of God Moses inquired of, even the Kingdom of God Jesus preached? --Even the principle of increase in the nature of God that we call 'Jesus'? Did I happen to mention that I am speculating, and that this is all hypothetical? Keep a block of salt handy.

Anyway, the conscii have figured out that surrendering one's life to the greater good of increase, as the First Life did, is key to one's own evolution. That is their religion, and guiding us from the darkness of our amnesiac ignorance to the evolution of our inner nature to the increase of pure consciousness is their religious practice. For the Kingdom is here, in this darkness, e'er near our realization of it. Getting us out of our darkness is their mission. They sacrifice their being in light to minister to us for the sake of the sacrifice, the loving heart, of the First Life - the Worthy One. Did I mention that a large part of this is hypothetical; that I am speculating?

I am a student of theology -- I hear what I want to hear. This applies to the songs that I hear. When the Beach Boys' "Help Me Rhonda" is on the radio, I hear, "Help me Jesus, help help me Jesus, help me Jesus, yeah, get him (the Devil) out of my heart." It's weird, but it works for me. Almost all songs I listen to get turned to spiritual and/or symbolic correspondences. A song I have been listening to recently, while I've been contemplating possibility of for-real conscii, is "Cosmic Love" by Florence and the Machine. Florence says, "drunk and struggling, it came to me and was written in about ten minutes." How do you spell 'inspiration'? I think the conscii may be responsible for all the weird connections and coincidences that occur when we are learning something spiritually significant. You know, like when you are idly thinking about something in the Bible, and then your pastor teaches about it, and you visit a station on the radio you never listen to, but they teach on the subject, and then it comes up in your Bible study, and so on. It's a pony! Ride it to revelation. God - the conscii - are trying to get you to understand something.

When I hear "Cosmic Love" (below; I think the best version of this spiritual is Kala Scarpinski and her fellow musicians at the O'Keefe Music Foundation in Ohio), I hear the conscii singing a hymn to the sacrifice of the First Life. Realizing as a higher-evolved being that the First Life gave its opportunity to ever live to spawn them is "A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes." This comprehension caused me intense grief -- you died for me! “My” life is actually yours. The brilliance of your sacrifice has replaced every other care I have - "I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind."

The stars of success and wealth and every good thing I might have gained as a higher-evolved being have all lost their value to me. I only see Your glory; nothing else rises to match the brilliance of your sacrifice - "The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out, You left me in the dark. No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight, in the shadow of your heart."

Blind to every other wealth in existence, I know your nature of increase is here. In it, You remain. Increase is your heartbeat. But what is this? Man. Your increase is hid to him. Yet your grace is his life, so I do as you do, as you did for me: I became man - "And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat; I tried to find the sound. But then it stopped, till I was in the darkness, so darkness I became."

Even as a man, I am still me. Your light is still in me; futility and affliction make me seek your increase. Increase! There is ascension to your nature. You, First Life, are here. You, Glory, are here in darkness, the ignorance. In Grace. So I, like you, bear life and love to these - "I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map; and knew that somehow I could find my way back. Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too, so I stayed in the darkness with you."

Cosmic Love

[Verse 1]
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them
And now it's left me blind

[Chorus]
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

[Verse 2]
And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then it stopped, till I was in the darkness
So darkness I became

[Chorus]
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

[Bridge]
I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you

[Chorus]
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

--Florence Welch and Isabella Summers
_________________________________________

Well, that's how I hear music. A lot of songs have spiritual inspiration and translation. "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog" sounds like my inner man speaking to the flesh consciousness. And no, please do not ask me to interpret this song or that. Do it yourself, and let God speak to you.

If the conscii - angels - are real, what they are is our destiny. So maybe we ought to start modeling our religion after theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home