The Becoming God

Thursday, August 01, 2019

Why Read My Bill Donahue Post?

This is completely aside from my blog. Every week my Bill Donahue post shows up on the list of my most visited posts. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. If you visit that post and this, would you please make a comment or drop me an e-mail with a short explanation to as to why you visited that post? Class assignment? Something advertised? Some search result? A link somewhere?
E-mail is imagicworldview@aol.com

Thank you ever so much,

Dan Steele

2 Comments:

  • I decided to look Bill and Joan up to see if he had an updated active account somewhere and my surfing led me here!

    I'm totally lifted up by his "truths", anyone that can lift the veil from my eyes and give me "AHA" moments that resonate with me..... gets me engulfed in gratitude beyond my wildest dreams!!
    Thank you for sharing......

    Don't forget tom meditate!!!!
    ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:20 PM  

  • Thank you for responding. I do not often check this particular post, and it looks like some previous comments have dropped off, or perhaps they were on another post. Anyway, thanks for the encouraging word. My December 1st, 2022, note referenced "LostNomad," who also commented about my Bill Donahue post, but again, not on this one. WHY the church does not get it is very sad. After several years of seminary studies I am very familiar with the church's scholarship; it just does not go in the right direction--into the history and the text, but not into the exercise of personal spiritual investigation. The mind has got to go...

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home