The Becoming God

Sunday, July 28, 2019

So Many Things To Consider 10: His Is Ours

Still on Romans 10, believe God raised him from the dead. That is the basis for OUR faith. Wherefore the therefore? Why does raising the anointed one from ignorance to consciousness cause our prayer to change things? It is not our faith that God raised him from ignorance, but that in doing so HE RAISED US. Maybe I do not see myself as raised, but if he was raised, then I am also. AM. Prayer CHANGED things. I have confidence in it. I stand in faith. I have the status. Wherever he is, I am there, also. That big party at the end of the Book of Revelation - God sees us there.

It is simple accounting: an account holds everything. The account is transferred. Everything in the account is transferred. Duh. How hard is that to figure out? By prayer we are in the account. What is our status? Might this have anything to do with the admonition in Matthew 11:28 to "Come unto me"? Like to account ourselves as being in the account represented by the guy raised from the death and in his present status?

When I pray, can I sleep there in his status? Can I assume that my world is as I desire and sleep in that is-ness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home