The Becoming God

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Great Satan: P.S. to Raymond 7

Raymond,

Regarding quick answers to prayer and slow, I meant to include this observation: Paul in the course of making a fire on an island shook off a venomous snake from his hand into the fire. Later in life, he left Trophimus sick in some town. Timothy had stomach problems. As I recall, Neville’s wife almost died in the hospital. Even of Jesus it was said, “He saved others; himself he cannot save.” What is happening with the difference between our early on experiences and later experiences?

I think we get evidence in the running faith miracles that God is -- all powerful, present, all knowing, and us. Is it that our pleas for healing test him, or having to wait tests us? When our heads later are on the chopping block, after our earlier experiences do we doubt? I mentioned in my posts that there are many videos about deconversion. I wonder, deconversion from what? Apparently not from real Christianity. And in what direction? I deconverted, as it were, from modern orthodox Western "Christianity" TOWARD God.

I find that the Great Satan from our ignorance is our desire to be in control, to rule. You will notice Abdullah’s way was to ask in imagination plus faith and then do NOTHING. It is complete submission to God’s working things out. Non-control is about to make your head spin:

You think God is in control. He is simply becoming manifest. He has given all control over to His Son, His Manifestation. Sounds good, but the Son recognizes the superiority of the Father. It is proper and right that the Father rule: “Not my will, but thine be done.” GIVE THE CONTROL BACK TO GOD. Submission and obedience are the Son’s fitting “rule.” There is Confucius’ pecking order: one accepts his or her responsibility as a superior and accepts his or her position as an inferior/subordinate. The Superior is RESPONSIBLE. The subordinate ASKS AND OBEYS: “I put my name on the list, yes, and then I sat in my chair and imagined.”

Why does God allow evil? He has given all control over to us. He allows EVERYTHING the Manifestation comes up with. We are His Manifestation in control. WE PRODUCE THE LIMITS OF THE INEFFABLE. Not that we individually imagine and produce the evil that vexes us, but jointly in an unwitting cooperation with immature minds we also are. Don’t like it? REPENT, ASK, IMAGINE, AND BELIEVE “BETTER THAN THE BEST.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home