The Becoming God

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Abbott & Costello's Who's On First Skit

I was thinking about how long it took me to come around to the views I now hold. Slowly I have turned to see things the way I now do. I thought it would be fun to refer readers of this blog to the old vaudeville Niagra Falls skit which has the line, “Slowly I turned.” Just for entertainment and to emphasize that ”Slowwwly I turned.” But I didn’t like the youtube videos of that act. A good youtube suggestion came up, though, for “Who’s On First.” This has nothing to do with theology or prayer or anything else. It is just a favorite comedy skit from many years ago for readers all around the world who might never have heard Abbott & Costello's Who's On First skit before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home