The Becoming God

Sunday, July 09, 2017

I Misread Neville Goddard's "THE PATTERN MAN"

For years I misread and misunderstood THE PATTERN MAN. I kept thinking it was a man, the scriptural character, who was a pattern. No, it is a pattern in divine nature we illustrate as a man (because we are men and the pattern is in us). What is lacking (a potential or possibility we desire) in the divine on the grand scale is assumed to exist, and it becomes. This is an ongoing process from instant to instant. All is included. We call it time. The assumption hardens into fact most assuredly through orchestration of all things after having been assumed. The pattern of assumption in the Ineffable is our Savior. Sorry, Brits, no 'u.' Oh, okay: Saviour.

It is by this process of assumption in the mount (the brain, Genesis 22:14) that the Ineffable as Eil Shaddai provides everything and YHWH--his work--is seen. We call it Jesus Christ. Some 42 years ago when Jesus spoke to me, other words crossed my mind. In the vision I had seen Jesus being flogged, and with the cross on his back going into shock. He was dying. The idea that he endured the cross for the joy of gaining the right to forgive and save me came to mind. He was earning me. I was all choked up with emotion at the time. I saw him as a man.

Segue to me getting closer to the pattern. I had serious lack back then. A true jerk. Christ the PATTERN of the Ineffable took my deficient past He was presently crucified upon and died to it. He (according to His nature) forgave it, and it died, giving Him, the pattern, the right to assume a new me. On the forward side, I was free. What should I do? He said, "Come unto Me." I did not know what I had just seen, for the church has no idea about this stuff, thus I had no idea as to go to Him. He, Jesus Christ whom I saw, is the Ineffable's pattern of assumption in His nature. He being worthy, I should assume!

Thanks for the question, Rod Wilson.

A good lecture about assumption to review: http://imagicworldview.blogspot.com/2016/04/text-of-neville-goddards-how-to-really.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home