The Becoming God

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Reply to Joe Dewit's Comment on the Meaning and Metaphysics of Allaha

Comment by Mr. Dewit:

"If Maryah is related to Yahweh then why are we worship him. Allaha is (spoken from the burning bush) AHYH or in English I WAS, I AM, I WILL BE, pure spirit without gender!. YHWH means (the third person) HE IS, which automatically makes Allaha then male. Has everyone since moses worshipped a warrior storm God and not the true I am?"
_________________________

My reply:

Joe,

The Aramaic 'Maryah' as best as I can figure from the evidences means "lord." Like our use of the word 'LORD' with all capitals, it is exclusively used to represent YHWH--"Jehovah." So Maryah is not related to Yahweh, he is Yahweh. 'YHWH' does mean, again as best as I can discern from the evidences, "He is." But not directly. 'YHWH' is in my opinion a reference to God's action as evidenced by His provision. "In the mount YHWH is seen," (Genesis 22:14) means that in your mind you see that God has provided, and if He has provided, then "HE IS!!" What He has provided, by the way, is Jethro.

There never was a burning bush. That was a mistranslation per Victor Alexander (v-a.com/bible/); it was the appearance of the Son of God Ashur, the Creator God of the ancient Ashurai (Nineveh), in the Sun-Disk. Ashur was not being consumed by the flames and heat of the Sun, because He and the flames ARE the Sun. The point in the exercise is that there is no division: "Ashur (God) comes AS Creation!" (Exodus 3:14 one of my many takes on Alexander). Thoroughly blows my mind. By the way, what in AHYH I WAS, I WILL BE, I WILL BE tells you that the speaker has no gender? What if you spoke those words? Would it say that you have no gender?

We have gender which colors our perceptions. You may think of God as non-gender, but as we are the Manifestation of God and we have gender, most people think of Him as being supra-gendered, that is, above the divisions of gender.

As far as I know from 42 years of study and reflection, no one has ever worshiped YHWH as a warrior storm god. Not that you wouldn't worship Him in a war or in a storm, but the "warrior storm god" is a thoroughly modern invention created to dismiss the Deity of Christ who is in the New Testament YHWH personified as the unique individual Jesus (God's powerful consciousness) in each of us.

The trouble and Great Mistake of the world is our worshipping God as the true I AM . . . AS IF HE WERE APART FROM OURSELVES! There is indeed the Becoming God (please note the name of this blog) Who may say in truth, "I AM" -- BUT WE ARE HIS BECOMING! That action is right here. 'Israel' means God (Eil) ruling as man! I.e., He is us! And we are Him. All of it--all the universes and Him (everything and the No-thing)--is one! There are not two. 'Allaha' represents Allahoota: Godhood. Our consciousness is His consciousness. He through we creates our world, which brings us to the good news that we are Him and can change this world. For which many people are reading this blog and Neville Goddard's lectures and are learning what they can about the Law of Assumption by which it is changed.

PS: If God is becoming, what is He becoming? Manifest! Everything that is manifest is His image, including His becoming. Please have what I have: an imagic world view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home