The Becoming God

Sunday, July 09, 2017

I Hope You Will Note That There is No "I AM THAT I AM" in Scripture: Neville Goddard Was Wrong About The Name "I AM"

Sorry, but I have to say it again: God does NOT give his name in Exodus 3:14-15 as "I AM THAT I AM," nor as "I AM." I think it sends believers of that translation and doctrine off on a wild goose chase. I believe that what God said was, "By Assumption I Become Its Becoming," referring to Jethro which is His natural advance by assuming to repair lack found in His past. So I usually read "I AM" in the scriptures as "I become." There is transition to provision involved in the Coming One.

1 Comments:

  • Is Moses question in Exodus 3:13 as we commonly understand it also a mistranslation?

    By Anonymous Lennox, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home