The Becoming God

Thursday, July 06, 2017

The Old Doctrine of Assumption

I realize I have been led to strike upon a doctrine that I have never heard mentioned among men. Nor among women. It is that assumption is an integral part of the Ineffable Most High God's nature which is causing Its manifestation. The Ineffable has intelligence. Its intelligence is power to become what it is believed to be. The Ineffable is continuously assuming to be something new--every discovered potential and possibility missing in the past has to be repaired by its assumption which becomes in the future. This is the Wisdom of God and the Power of God, Its Word by which everything that has become has become.

What the Ineffable desires It assumes It has, or perhaps rather is, and thus becomes. It is desiring manifestation of Itself, and we are It in Its becoming that, the manifestation of Itself. It assumes that we must become ignorant of being It in order to ascend into being It (it says once to die, not once to live). It assumed Itself us once to become ignoranced, crucified into this mode of expression--affairs, not physicality--to go through as many lives as it takes to be informed of the Ineffable's nature of assumption.

In 1975 I was sitting in a rocking chair in the House of Praise in Kaimuki, Hawaii. The pastor asked, "What has Jesus done for you?" as a point for contemplation. I saw Jesus' back flogged to hamburger and made to bear the cross, laid on it for my sins. As the spike was set to his hand, he rolled his face to me and said, AUDIBLY IN THE BRAIN, "Come unto Me." I didn't know that that was a verse in the Bible (Matt. 11:28), but I wondered how. How could physical me get to his spiritual location? He wasn't talking about praying, but to go where he was.

By 'assume' and 'assumption' I do not mean to accept something without thinking about it, nor do I mean play or pretend. We are told that the pre-incarnate Christ assumed human nature in addition to his own divine spiritual nature. That is not what I am thinking. Neville saw the quartz dust assemble into a man seated in the lotus position meditating Neville; and the man was Neville assuming in his meditation to be Neville. THAT is the assumption I am talking about. Assuming to be something or somewhere you are not, but as though you were to the degree that you think that you are. Convinced of it.

My new old doctrine is that THAT is Jesus Christ. THAT is Ashur. THAT is YHWH. THAT is what was meant by "Ahiyeh Ashur hiyeh" in Exodus 3:14 (Alexander): "I become manifest by assumption." Our salvation becomes manifest by our assuming it. I get to Jesus Who called me by assuming that I am with Him, and if He is indeed the Assumption of the Ineffable, by assuming.

Assumption that what is not is, is how God, and thus we, create.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home