The Becoming God

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Why I Still Believe The So-called Law Of Attraction Is A Fraud

Back on March 16, 2016, I posted "The Law of Attraction is a Fraud! There is No Such Thing . . . and How to Use It." It has been a constant on my most-viewed list. I get some flack for it, too: "I have never met anyone with a negative attitude doing well in life. Just wondering how you came to this conclusion. Do you actually have proof?"

Proof? For me, yes; for you, no. What holds me off is evidences, simple logic from what I have observed. It really is a simple thing: I experience God as a person, not as a vibration. I am engaged with a consciousness which speaks with words, experiences, and illustrations. I observe deliberate actions, not vibrational reactions. Sure, a mind may have vibrations, but vibrations do not have a mind. God does.

There simply is a person involved. I am not necessarily discounting the vibrations per se LOA advocates believe things have. But vibrations do not discriminate, nor act in precisely-timed responses. Vibrations do not observe or intervene. Vibrations do not have a predetermined goal, a foretold destiny, nor a purpose.

Yes, we do attract good or bad things into our lives by what we think, say, and/or do. But we are playing God's game of recurrent manifestation then. For we are manifesting our inner selves by what we ASSUME to be true. I'll give vibration a pass on that. Even as a law.

But it is short sighted. A truncated vision. There is a "guy" involved. Powerful and deliberate. Responsive. And resourceful WWWWAAAAYYYY beyond anything we can imagine. "He" talks. He acts. He hears, responds, and provides. Maybe your carefully vibrated consciousness will bring you many good things and much success. God bless you. But my dude, the lack-consuming beneficence of the Ineffable's imagination, turns me to good for His sake, tracks me and guides me and leads me to His end, which I would rather have more than anything your vibes can deliver you. Too religious for you? Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home