The Becoming God

Thursday, March 07, 2024

Propriety: Obligation Because It Is Right

This has been a constant thought for a long, long time: we are obligated to love, honor, obey, and serve God BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT. I mean, think about it: He is THE Source of the force who has caused all things to exist--our consciousness and the matter we are made up of. It is a matter of propriety.

Let's see now, who is more important and more worthy, me or God? I am to Him . . . ? The Law of Attraction devotee says, Well, I am superior. He is the universe, and the universe exists to serve me, right? So I am his boss.

Uh, no, dude. No. He OWNS the universe you are an itty bitty piece of. He OWNS heaven; He OWNS hell; He OWNS Life; He OWNS you. We are obliged to love, honor, obey, and serve Him BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT AND PROPER TO DO SO. If when you snap your attraction fingers what you want appears, it only evidences His presence, intelligence, and power--that you are dealing with HIM, the Almighty! You really ought to be on your face before Him, BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home