The Becoming God

Sunday, February 25, 2024

On Prayer/the Christian Disciplines: Frank C. Laubach: Man of Faith

I just discovered a pdf of an out-of-print book on Dr. Frank C. Laubach, whom I have always considered to be my real pastor. I cannot encourage you enough to read at least chapter two of this enlightening document.

FRANK C. LAUBACH: MAN OF FAITH

Copyright © 1991 by J. Gregory Lawson

ISBN: 0-9624512-23

For some reason I cannot get the pdf's url to form a link. Please copy the address below into your browser, which does appear to work (or search for the book title in your browser and link from the result):

https://pdfcoffee.com/qdownload/frank-c-laubach-man-of-faith-pdf-free.html

The text does has some minor typos: treat for threat, that for than, they for thy, this for to, od for God, literacy for illiteracy, etc., but I trust you will bear with them. I will be asking the author, Dr. J. "Greg" Lawson, to give me written permission to publish at least the whole of chapter two here.

Hint: Dr. Frank C. Laubach was arguably the most brilliant Christian to walk this earth since Christ Himself. Yes, he did stand on the shoulders of Paul, but in my opinion he stood still taller. You cannot go wrong by reading everything you can by him or about him. Except, of course, beware of computer viruses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home