The Becoming God

Monday, May 22, 2023

Requesting Your Help, Please. In What Lecture Did Neville Reject "New Thought" And Say That Our Destiny Is To Fulfill Scripture?

Do you know in which lecture Neville Goddard scorned New Thought teachings? He held that there was nothing new under the sun, a basic philosophy from Ecclesiastes, and therefore no such thing as a "new" thought. Rather than forming new thoughts, he said, we are all--every one of us--destined to fulfill scripture in becoming Jesus Christ. I believe he also said here that he contacted all the New Thought teachers, both those living and those passed from this earth, to correct them.

But I cannot find this specific paragraph in online searches, and I suspect I read it in a pdf printout. I am pretty sure I have also heard it in an audio lecture. If you can inform me of which lecture had this rather emphatic rejection of "New Thought" by Neville, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • Siti contributed this:
    https://www.newthoughtwisdom.com/neville-goddard.html

    Hi Dan,

    Read the 4th paragraph, if that’s what you are looking for.
    I know I’ve heard that sprinkled throughout his messages as well.

    Siti

    Which is much appreciated. What I am looking for is where Neville specifically says, if I recollect correctly, that there in no new thought and that our destiny is to fulfill scripture, which it is. The way to do that, by the way, is on the same page: "Learn how to use your imaginal power, lovingly, on behalf of others, for Man is moving into a world where everything is subject to his imaginal power.” --Neville Goddard.

    Thanks, Siti.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home