The Becoming God

Sunday, May 01, 2022

Neville Goddard's "I AM" Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey Is Misleading

Neville's insistence that yod-hey-vav-hey "for ever and ever means 'I AM'" is misleading, because yod-hey-vav-hey does NOT mean "I AM." YHWH is third person. 'I AM' (first person) is spelled with an aleph: aleph-hey-yod-hey -- AHYH, not YHWH. YHWH references AHYH. 'YHWH' says, "HE IS/THE BECOMING ONE."

Is imagination causative? Yes, it is. HIS imagination is causative. HIS assumption becomes. THAT is what we are dealing with. I believe we are one with God, that we are His imagination, but what we imagine is given up to Him to manifest, as it were on an altar. We are part of the One Who Is, part of His being, but we are not of ourselves being. We are artifacts. Stay humble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home