The Becoming God

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

You Have Evidence

I have been trying to sew together my physical and mental spiritual evidences, my Bible knowledge, and what I understand of Neville Goddard's teachings, especially "The Cup of Experience" from 10-27-1967. I know God is real, that there is the invisible spiritual realm this world is the effect of. You cannot look seriously at the world and the universe and not know this. I have heard God's voice and experienced miracles. There is certainly something happening there. I also understand how secular history has been absconded for salvation history and its (the salvation history's) symbolic nature.

So God is a real thing and is doing stuff I know is real, and I have a symbolic explanation. It occurs to me that the "symbolic" is about real stuff. Maybe not even our stuff. The symbolic could apply universally, to our lives, yes, but also to all other peoples - "conscii" - of other planets throughout the history of the universes. Some have turned out well, and others...not so much. What we have then is a real heaven and a real hell as real destiny. Maybe we should also take the Bible's rules, ordinances, laws, and offer of salvation as real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home