The Becoming God

Thursday, April 14, 2022

More On The Manifestation Relationship God Desires

When I was approaching baptism in the Holy Ghost, I saw myself living my life for myself and under my own direction. My sin was not what I had done, but that I had done it without God. I had taken the life given to me by His grace and totally ignored Him. Did not even say, "Thank you." It was just, "I have this life; I will do with it as I please." The thing was, it was not my life, it was His life. I had excluded Him from His life I was living. God was not a happy camper. My deserved punishment would have been proportional to how badly I had represented and offended Him - not in comparison to other people, but in comparison to Him. And I was pretty far off.

Thank God for His holy Son Jesus Christ who for God TOOK upon Himself the punishment I deserved to redeem me back unto God, giving Himself the right to forgive me and make me His own possession for God. Get all them 'for's? So now I - we - can live for God by Jesus as God's manifestation with them in us. Make sure you have invited that Someone inside to be your Lord to god you (see God is a Verb: Kabbalah and the practice of Mystical Judaism by Rabbi David A. Cooper, 1997, New York: Riverhead Books).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home