The Becoming God

Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Heading For Healing 28: This Is The Invisible World

We have a misplaced perspective. Moses saw either the sun-disc or a burning bush, both symbolic of creation, and whichever was not consumed. What he found out from this was that it is the invisible world which is real. This visible world is not real; it is an image or projection of the invisible: “I AM THAT I AM.” Yes, when the visible world hits you, you might splatter. But then again, you might not, because the visible world is not the real; it is subject to the real, the invisible world. The invisible world is creating, expanding. The visible world pops up to manifest its expansion. The invisible is eternal; it never goes away. The visible pop-up, not so much. We are eventually going to live in the invisible, and are supposed to get used to it here and now. Learn accurate faith stuff, live in the invisible.

Norman Grubb, Touching the Invisible, says what I say better than I can say it. Another PDF is Touching the Invisible.

As I have shared previously, one night several years ago I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, mentally contemplating this non-dualism. Non-dualistic existence got kind of spooky. I realized that everything was the intelligence of God presently believing it was what it assumed it was. The walls, the tub, the water and the mirror were all alive as Divine Intelligence manifesting as what I saw it to be. Me, too. I was God inside of God, imagination inside imagination.

It was about 2 o'clock in the morning as I was lying down to sleep. Although I was in this stony natural high perspective, I was also in a good amount of pain from the arthritis and bone spurs in my neck. My left shoulder area was throbbing as it usually did (you just get used to it). As I grabbed the covers ready to recline, I mentally said (thought) to the Intelligence I saw we all are, "You can heal me," and laid down. Glory to God, before my head hit the pillow the pain in my shoulder was gone. His way of saying, "Yeah."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home