The Becoming God

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I Noticed I Was Monitored

I was in my mental workshop 10 steps down. In its wall I created a door which I opened. Descending a long ramp outside my mind was Jesus, the ascended master who had taught the spirit realm to his disciples. His teachings were lost by an unspiritual church. As I was now one of the true Jesus' disciples, he coming to teach me, mano y mano. Gazing at the descending spirit, I could suddenly see through the façade of light coming from it into the spirit itself, which was all darkness within. It was a deceiving spirit, a demon. I immediately realized that I was going the wrong way, that the real Jesus had intervened.

The very first thing I marveled at, though, was that I was being monitored. The real Jesus was watching me. Always had been. He knew all the time what the demon was doing, exactly where I was, exactly what I was thinking. He had engineered it! He had wanted me to learn a certain thing, to get to a particular place, and having gotten there He was now harvesting me. The demon was dismissed. I was on a different road now.

We are monitored. Twenty-four/seven. When we turn to, or when we turn away. When we listen, and when we don't. Live or die, in heaven or the grave, we are monitored. For we are the Divine's imagination, Its dream. We can come or go, listen or refuse in our individuality, but we are always on the hook. There is no independence: we are HIS dream. But hey, we get to choose the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home