The Becoming God

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Genesis 3:5 And Matthew 10:21-23 -- The Great Abomination: Satan's Greatest Lie Is The Church's Greatest Error -- The Idea That God Is Separate, Divided, Different, Distant, "Other"

Sorry if my theology seems to be a one pony circus. There is not much else that matters. Hear this, the Prevailing of Eil: "God is one being from beginning to end, and we are included in the One It is" (my take on Deuteronomy 6:4). There is no "other." There is only the ineffable field of No-thing we liken to a Being Which Is Conscious; the field's Divine Consciousness which is aware, considers and assumes (i.e., the Ineffable imagines It is something); and the Manifestation of what It, the Field, imagines It is. These three are the one ineffable Being's one being, and there is not anything else. All supposed separations, divisions, differences, distances, "persons" within the field are artificial - there are not any. There is just the one field, and we are in there, too. The Ineffable is without division.

We are but specks of the Ineffable's intellect, Its assumption being projected into manifestation in this sphere. But we are, nevertheless and primarily, the Ineffable's intellect. We exist both invisibly as the Field and visibly as this manifestation. This projected experience, the here-and-now, is the focus of our awareness for the moment. So we are both the Ineffable's Divine Intelligence AND these mud-forms. The transition has made us ignorant of our higher reality. Due to this inherent ignorance, we think we are only these visible mud-forms, and that God is separate, different, and distant. THAT is the lie of Satan, our ignorance, in Genesis 3:5. This misconception is what we are here to overcome.

The greatest error of the church is its acceptance of Satan's greatest lie. Listen to it: "You will become like Gods" (Genesis 3:5 Alexander). The lie of our ignorance is that we are not already God! Godhood was not something we were deprived of, nor something being held in abeyance. We just did not and do not recognize it. The insinuation of our Ignorance is that God is separate, distant, different from us, "other." This misconceptualization is why God said to Adam, "Where are you running?" I.e., "Where is your mind?" How could Adam think he could hide from what he was? We cannot not be God wherever we are or by whatever we do. God says repeatedly, "You are God...though you die like men" (Psalm 82:6-7). We are Divine Mind AND Its manifestation. What the heck do you think a Christ is, anyway, "Christian"? Buck up, bucko, and live with it.

Our ignorance has stupided us. Satan, our ignorance, implanted in us the idea that God is distant, "other," separate, different, somehow disjointed from us - that there is a break between Him and us. Satan's was the original gap theory. FAITH says, "The Rest-of-Me hears, sees, is aware, and is powerful to do." Our ASSUMPTION of being something desired is speaking the language of God. FAITH is in "I." "I, God, believe." Hence "YOUR faith has saved you." You are God and I am God because every part of God IS God. "I AM THAT 'I AM'." It is not blaspheme to say, "That is Me." It is blaspheme of the Holy Spirit not to!

Thus the answer to why Jesus said, "It is not whoever says to me, 'My Lord, my Lord,' who enters the Kingdom of Heaven, except whoever does the will of my Father in Heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'My Lord, my Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name cast out demons and in your name perform great powers?' And then I will declare to them that, I never knew you, go away from me, workers of abomination" (Matthew 10:21-23 Alexander).

Their "In your name" insinuates not His authority but His DISTANCE, His ABSENCE. "You were NOT there, so I invoked your authority in your ABSENCE." In Jesus' name should be for HIS PRESENCE, because we are ONE. The Hebrew word for 'name', shem, means nature. BECAUSE WE ARE ONE, WE HAVE GOD'S NATURE. BECAUSE WE HAVE GOD'S NATURE, HE IS HERE IN US AND AS US. We are One, and we act in His name - by His (our) nature.

Learning that we are indeed part of the Big Guy, it is to the rest of the Big Guy we submit in humility and cooperation. I know that neither the Greek nor the Aramaic word translated 'rest' in Matthew 11:28, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (KJV), means 'rest' as in "remainder." Alexander translates it as "and I shall give you peace." However, this came to me: "Come unto Me...and I will give you the rest (remainder) of what you are." That is NOT doctrine, but it isn't error, either.

Edit: What we assume like God becomes like God because we are God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home