The Becoming God

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Reading, Practicing, Growing on the Shoulders of Giants: Siti Writes Today’s Post

Yes...VERY encouraging what you have posted on the 19th.

I read about 3/4 of “Jewish Meditation: Practical Guide” and find it very helpful in understanding the message God has been trying to get over to people in understanding Him.

I like where Kaplan explains yod heh vav heh, that unless this connection is made, we cannot receive anything from God (p. 75).

As I was reading this material, my mind FLOODED with Scriptures I know well, also things that Neville talks about, what I’ve read from your blog, what I’m reading from Alexander...experiences God has led me the last forty-five years...all give me depth of understanding. This has been happening within me now on such a daily basis and I love it!

I have been meditating since listening to Neville. I realize too, that he was mentored by a Kabbalist, so when reading Kaplan’s book it gave more understanding and at the same time eliminated the taboos that western thinking...especially religious, has derailed much of God’s truth.

I am very grateful to have all this knowledge/information come across my path to continue in faith.

Siti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home