The Becoming God

Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Almost an Apology to Law of Attraction Advocates: the Law Goes the Other Way

I recently almost apologized to adherents of Calvinism, for I see that there is a lot of truth in what John Calvin believed (that some gain faith and connection with the Spirit, reaching a certain level in the field which is as a door to Life, while others go into the oblivion of irrelevancy to God). This almost apology to Law of Attraction advocates is due to a truth I see in their now slightly mitigated bs. The premise of the Law of Attraction is that like vibrations are attracted and move toward each other. So if you strike the exact mental vibration of what you want, its vibration will be attracted to your vibration and will come rolling down the street to wherever you are. Yeah.

I apologize to this? Yes. Sort of. Because I now understand that "God" is a (the) field of power of the Ineffable No-thing's consciousness. It is a field of power in varying intensities. There are really low frequencies, and there are really high frequencies, and it is everywhere conscious because it is the consciousness of the ineffable (...?). WE ARE HERE TO GET BORN INTO THE HIGHER FREQUENCIES OF THE "GOD" CONSTANT. To that end the higher frequencies are indeed attracting us...to them.

There is a Law of Attraction - I was a nay-sayer - and it is drawing us and everything else ever higher. Our intensity increases with faith. Properly attuned, God gives us our needs and desires. So you see, the Law of Attraction is going the other way, drawing us up, not drawing things to us. When we pray and meditate to manifest, we are not getting, we are going. Heaven and hell are illustrations of our possible destinations. High faith, integrity, and fidelity to the nature of God advance us. Doubt, fear, and diversity from God's nature retard us. We have to choose and then accept God's discipline to continue choosing to go highger.

One last little correction to what I have said before. I said that I found myself rejected of God because He had given me life and I had used His life for my purposes with no thanks to Him. Correction: He gave not His life to me, He gave me to His life. God does not give His life to us, He gives us to His Life. I was rejected not because I was abusing it; I was not honoring it. His Life is my Father. OUR Father. His life is eternal, THE Eternal. I am a form, an ignoranced imagination He is graciously empowering to come to Him (don't you hear Him knocking?). Thank you, Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home