The Becoming God

Saturday, July 04, 2020

Calling All Conscii: Why Does It Take So Long? - Our Problem: What, Beyond The Field, Is BEHIND Us? I.e., What Is It Like To BE The Ineffable We Do Not Know?

Dear Reader,

I am going through old blog post drafts I have never published. Maybe their ideas I have expressed in other posts (you might recognize the repetition), or I could never get the composition "up to snuff." I usually try to cram too much into a post, and give up trying to order the mess. So I am posting their better bits and pieces. Trusting God to order them.
______________________________________________

We are not here to learn information. We are here to discover by experience what it is to be the Ineffable Most High we eternally are. As conscii of the Ineffable's imagination, we manifest its ABSENCE of this discovery knowledge.

As conscii, we experience an imagined projection. The projection is a communicative medium. I am not saying the projection is not real and concrete, but it is us, and we are in it, and it communicates illustration of what we are. Our present appearance does not look like the Ineffable, does it? That's the problem. We, the conscii who are experiencing the projection, know that we are, but we do not know what we are. It is the what we are that we do not know. I am sure this idea has been kicked around many times for many millennia.

In the moments before I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, in my imagination I faced a huge, immovable block. I knew my eyes were closed, but in my mind's eye I could clearly see a large cube. I could sense its concrete reality in front of me. I could sense that the path I was following did not go beyond it, but went down below it. The only way to go forward to a deeper level was to give this block to God.

I gave that block blind, not knowing what it was (it turned out to be my own self-lordship, the possession of my life). The block disappeared, and I saw the passage down to a lower level. Then I saw what was down there from the vantage point of BEING down there. Things happened there: I saw a man formed from mud. He became alive. I saw what was in front of him from his vantage point, and, as it were, became him. It was like sitting right up front on an amusement ride. I eventually sensed my rebellious self-lordship -- living as if separate from God -- and repented. Everything was in my vision and senses, as if it were in front and external to me. I was the inner conscii; the mud-man was my ride.

Sensing my eternal reality being God's apart from the mud-man, I cast self-lordship out of myself (would it had stayed away) and submitted fully to God.

Accepted, I received the Holy Spirit, which was an enlivening or quickening of what was already within me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home