The Becoming God

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Vic Alexander’s Translations: The Biblical Blemish is Not Typo, Grammar, Or Spelling; It Is Wrong, Error, Ignorance, Stupidity

Biblical sheep are thoughts, ideas. Moses tending the flocks of Jethro means he thought a lot and meditated about God’s Excellence. We are to offer God a spotless, unblemished lamb. I think that is hard to do with bibles that are mistranslated toward the prejudices of translators who did not speak the source language nor know the source culture. Where they miss the bible’s authors’ meaning is biblical blemish. How can we think correctly to give God unblemished minds with the blemished input of such bibles?

Yes, this is a shameless plug for Vic Alexander’s translations to English from the ancient Aramaic scriptures, and I’m not even working for him. I do this for the church way back then, the Ancient Aramaic Church. There were a lot of blemishes in that church, and the way given to get out of those blemishes was the Holy Spirit and the Scriptures. The Holy Spirit is given free upon complete belief and submission to God. The scriptures, well, if you want a copy to read, study, and carry around with you, those are produced at somebody’s expenditure of time, effort, and materials. Vic’s translations are not cheap, but how much do you want to be less blemished? To be less wrong, less in error, less ignorant, less stupid?

The faults in Victor’s translations — punctuation, spelling typos, etc. — are not blemishes to God. Where Vic hits what the original authors actually thought and meant is Glory to God, and I think he hits it more often than any other translation I am familiar with. If nothing else, Vic’s translations give me more to think about, and it seems to me that God likes that.

The Old Testament Scriptures is limited to those Old Testament books Vic has translated: Genesis, Exodus, Proverbs of Solomon, Ecclesiastes, Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc.. I do not know which of his other texts can be ordered directly through him. It is probably safer to go directly through Amazon or Barnes and Noble. But any appreciative saints can contribute directly to him at

1129 Linden Ave. #2
Glendale, CA 91201

He can be communicated with via e-mail at vicalexander37@gmail.com

Again, I do not work for Vic, he doesn’t pay me, I get nothing out of this, but I think God does.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks, Dan. If I could get even five dollars once a week from someone, I could bet on Lotto. It might sound funny but I'm that desperate for money. Get this, Pres Trump is 'nominally' my son-in-law and he thinks by sending me a check for $5,000,000 would mean that he 'lost' and I 'won.' Melania the First Lady is my daughter and has a twin brother a few minutes younger than her who lives in Slovenia. This proves she is my daughter by Minerva who gave me 6 twins ...

    God bless,

    Victor Isaac Alexander

    By Blogger VicAlexander, at 2:51 PM  

  • I released the above comment by Vic to let you know his situation. He had translated the first half of the Book of Joel before treatments made him unable to continue. If you appreciate the twenty years translation work he accomplished while fully able, I know contributions and book orders to the above address would be appreciated.

    By the way, I cannot and do not guarantee Vic’s shipping of books ordered through him. His beautiful wife Liv might be helping him, but again, no guarantees. I figure if I don’t get my book, it was a contribution, and I’ll try Amazon next time. If there is an extended delay in delivery, Vic’s e-mail is vicalexander37@gmail.com. BUT, let’s imagine him well, healthy, busy, and prosperous.

    Thanks, everyone,
    Dan Steele

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home