The Becoming God

Friday, November 01, 2019

Me is Mystical Moses in My Mind

Jesus ... is mental. Not that there was not really The Dude. The real one only verified the mind one. I.e., the Realized demonstrated what IS. And all recognize Him. But the mind one is real. And is me, inside. In thought.

It is odd to grasp the perspective that we perceive nothing outside of ourselves. Everything that appears without, e.g., those people in the distance, is within me. That life is a fantasy, and that I, truly I, am the operant power. And that I am not me, but God.

No, no. Don't lock me up. I'm ruminating over some of what the Bible says. If you translate the proper names of the biblical characters in Genesis and Exodus, it quickly becomes apparent that they are psychological states and spiritual natures or powers, not people. Not even Cain, The Acquisition; Esau, the human host; or Joseph's trouble in Egypt are necessarily physical. Significant is Jacob's entry into Egypt in the beginning of the Book of Exodus.

Jacob is the inner man, our consciousness (mind, thought, imagination)--the spirit of God. I read the Book of Exodus as being all mental. Jacob, Pharaoh, the midwives, the river, the cages, Moses, Jethro -- ALL of it as being mental. It is all about the mind. Moses is my mind developing and coming to contemplate Jethro, God's excellence. God notices me, I notice God, and God tells me that I am on the right track, marked for ascension, and that He is my doing that (Exodus 3:14 as I read it).

Weird, eh? Dang, if I had a dollar for every way I have translated Exodus 3:14, I could go to Starbucks.

Anyway, is Jacob is our inner man who goes into Egypt, an awareness, with 70 or so facets of our mind. Everything in Egypt is mental, God, for the inner man is God in us, and Jacob is the inner man. Moses is me, and Moses is God. Hence, I am God of the scriptures. I am less concerned that that sounds heretical (though it is what the Bible is saying) than what do I do with it in saving the lost? How do I take this Gospel that they are God to the poor, the homeless, and those in need of healing? Ho'oponopono? Interestingly, when it has been preached unto all the world, then the end will come (Matthew 24:14). Which world? The one out there, or the one in here?

Maybe this isn’t really all that weird. The Ineffable (who is like us who were made in Its image) has an imagination. THE Imagination. EVERYTHING WHICH APPEARS WITHOUT TO THE INEFFABLE ... IS WITHIN IT, too.

Moses in Exodus 3 contacted God within him. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (who are also comprehensions of mental states) was his, Moses', mind--the ground he stood upon.

"How do you do?"

"Pretty well, thanks."

"Thanks for dropping by."

"Eh, so like what is going on?"

"You are My becoming."

"Oh."

"Go straighten out your, er, My mind. That will be Me doing that."

"Eh, yeah, right. And so like, how will You be doing that?"

"Your doing it is My doing it (Exodus 3:14 - another dollar for Cafe Mocha). You apply creative thought, and I do it."
______________________________

PS: If this is Ho'oponopono, perhaps the title of this post should be "Me is Mystical Moses, the Messiah in My Mind. Ho'oponopono (as I understand it) is to make right, which is (in a sense) by dying to self and manifesting instead forgiveness IN THE INNER WORLD. The Dude at the end of the Season of Grace mastered this, which messiahed him, and wants to do it again in us now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home