The Becoming God

Thursday, October 24, 2019

It Is Hardball Here And Now

Oddly continuing my post from yesterday, Thursday, October 24, 2019, “The Age To Come Has Begun: The Age To Come Has ALREADY COME, So Don't Look For It To Arrive, But Rather WATCH As It Unfolds In The Here And Now”:

What I wrote mystified me, too, so I went back to the father Gospel, Mark, to chapter thirteen where I believe its Buddhist (converted to an inspired Buddhism-refined Judaism) author gives his penultimate-crescendo explanation of life. Marcus, who has learned the extreme-ized language of the prophets, uses it here. He is speaking directly to us, to each of us individually. And he says to you and to me, of your and of my life, “This generation will not pass until all these occur” (13:30 Alexander).

This generation. This life. This life, if we have broached the road, is the advent: the apocalypse. What is happening outside, wars, famines, earthquakes, etc., has nothing to do with it. Seeing the leaves of the season INSIDE, we know that the hour has arrived. No time to look back; the stars are falling from heaven. The Man is coming. Got to work. The door is the Imagination: “Unto this I was destined” (Mark 15:34 Alexander; stated as "For this you destined me" in his Story of Jesus). For He has NEVER left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home