The Becoming God

Friday, October 25, 2019

Ask and be Happy: Are You Happy Yet?

Isn't it wonderful!? Better than the best. Busting buttons for joy. Good news; GREAT news. What do you want to manifest, for the kingdom of God to bring to you? You simply have to ask for it, and HAVE it. And if you have it, you are happy. Rejoice in YHWH always. And again I say, rejoice!

This is what is meant, I believe, by positive confession. "By 'praying positively' we simply mean that believing God will answer our prayer is the essential ingredient in evoking a positive response from heaven" (John Bisagno, The Secret of Positive Praying, 1986, Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan).

The problem, of course, is the have it part. Because we don't. This is where faith that God really is a god who answers prayer creates the fulfillment. The faith is that because He is THE God who answers prayer, we are presently granted that which we have asked for. We might not see it yet, but we are assured that what we now assume is ours we have, because He is. Celebrate! Be HAPPY and thankful in faith.
__________________________

PS added Oct. 27, 2019:

What would it be like if it were true? Being a Pentecostal, I’d shout, “Thank you, Jesus! Thank you for your faithfulness, holy Father! I thank you for your presence and your power and your holy, almighty name!” His name, which I know is His nature, His wisdom, and His power. When I say ‘celebrate,’ I mean hand thrusting, hand raising, holy-roller jumping round and dancing for joy praise and worship of the Living God who answers prayer.

And by this I mean real joy from the heart. Sincere praise is celebration of thanks. And staying happy. Are you still happy?

1 Comments:

  • Reading this makes me very happy ;))
    I think we always forget the fact that the only thing left to do, once we have asked, is to simply rejoice because it already exists somehow somewhere !

    Aziz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home