The Becoming God

Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Wisdom of God in Proverbs Chapter 8: YOU!!

An idea came to mind, and I'd appreciate your consideration of it. It is that God's wisdom, the "Child" in Proverbs 8:30, is the individual route or plan of destiny for each of us to our fully manifesting God. God has assumed the End Form of each of us. He has an end for me, and he has an end for you. We are altogether one (demonstrated in the gift of tongues?), but your route to your End Form of wisdom is different from my route to my End Form. We each have our own specific PATH in the overall wisdom of God's Milta, the Manifestation. If there are conscii angelic in their End-Forms, they have had theirs. We are pursuing ours.

Each of our routes is in God's mind. Each of us are on our ladder, as it were, earnested to the end (hopefully), in need of refinement unto that end (think ladder up to a flying helicopter whipping around in the wind: hold on and get up!!). God. Knows. And. Directs. Us. Individually. What wisdom says in Proverbs is YOU-IN-THE-BIG-GUY speaking. Listen to yourself.

Proverbs 1 (Victor N. Alexander's translation from the ancient Aramaic)
1. The proverbs of Solomon son of David, King of Israel.
2. To teach* wisdom and knowledge,* so as to reveal* them with intelligent words.*
3. And to receive discipline* and respect,* righteousness, judgment and veracity.
4. To give to the childish, sagacity; and [to give] to the children, knowledge and understanding.
5. The wise person shall listen and increase in wisdom, and the educated shall gain leadership [skills.]
6. To explain proverbs and allegories, and the words of the wise and their enigmas.
7. The height* of wisdom is the fear of Maryah; knowledge and discipline are hated by the abominable.
8. Listen, my son, to the law* of your father, and do not lose the law of your mother.
9. For they are a graceful [wreath] on your head, and the necklace on your neck.

Proverbs 2
1. My son, accept my words and protect* my commandments in your heart.
2. And incline your ear toward wisdom, and turn your heart toward erudition.
3. And you call for erudition, and toward erudition you raise your voice.
4. And you shall seek him like silver, and explore him like a treasure.
5. Then the submission to Maryah shall be learned, and there the knowledge of Allaha can be found.
6. For it is Maryah who gives wisdom, and from His mouth knowledge and learning.
7. And he guards the hope for those who are upright, and he helps those who walk without fault.
8. And he guards the ways of judgment, and he protects the ways of his righteousness.
9. Then righteousness and judgment shall be learned and the soundness of all the beautiful paths.
10. Whereas wisdom shall enter into your heart, and knowledge shall heal your soul.
11. Good counsel shall protect you, and the learning of the just shall deliver you.
12. That you may be delivered from wicked ways, and from the men who speak of degeneracy,
13. Who have abandoned the reliable path, and who walk in the way of darkness,
14. Who are happy to do evil, and who celebrate the degeneracy of evil.

Proverbs 4
7. On top of wisdom gain wisdom, and through all your resources attain learning.
8. Love her* (reference is to wisdom and learning) so as she may hold you in high esteem, and embrace her so as you may be honored.
9. And she will consecrate on your head the unblemished empathy, and she shall satisfy you with the wreath of glory.
10. Listen, my son, and accept my words, and the years of your life shall increase.
11. I shall teach you the ways of wisdom, and make you walk by wholesome paths.
12. And when you walk, your gait shall not falter, and if you run, you shall not stumble.
13. Grasp firmly on to my knowledge and do not let go; guard it, for that is what life is about* (that is what she is your life).

Proverbs 8
1. Because of that, preach wisdom, and knowledge shall reply to you.
2. For on high [there sits] wisdom, and between the roads* (at the crossroads) and at her pathways she stands.
3. And she calls out at the gates with her mouth, and at the entrances of the doorways she sings* (praises) out and says,
4. "Men, I call on you, and my voice is upon humanity* (My voice is directed toward the children of human beings).
5. "So as the childish may learn sagacity, and the deficient in intellect may understand in their hearts.
6. "Listen to me, because I speak truthfully, and I open my mouth with rectitude.
7. "For my mouth confirms the truth, and the lips that tell lies are an abomination before me.
8. "And all the words of my mouth are through righteousness, and there are none that are twisted or crooked.
9. "And they are all revealed to the one who comprehends them, and they are correct to those who wish to know them.
10. "Take up discipline* (learning or knowledge), and not money, and choose for yourselves knowledge, which is better than refined gold.
11. Because that wisdom is far better than refined gold and more than precious stones, and nothing compares to her.
12. "I, wisdom, created sagacity, knowledge and understanding.
13. "Submission to Maryah is the hatred of evil; and extravagance, haughtiness and the evil path; and I hate the mouth that reneges.
14. "Mine is the intelligence and the knowledge, mine is the learning and mine is the mightiness.
15. "On account of me kings rule and authorities examine righteousness.
16. "On account of me the authorities rule, and the nobles, and all the judges of righteousness.
17. "I have mercy on those who have mercy* (who are relations) toward me and those that seek me find me.
18. "Opulence and honor are mine, and the ancient possessions and the righteousness.
19. "And my fruits are better than precious gold and my treasures* (my upper production) [are more] than choice silver.
20. "I walk through the path of righteousness and the avenues of judgment.
21. "And to surpass the expectations of those who [show] me mercy, and I shall fulfill their ordination.
22. "Maryah created* (or, begot) me as the beginning* (head) of his creations, before all his works* (NB! Prophesying about when Eashoa enters the world).
23. "And before the universe He had* (being part of) me, and from the inception and before He created space* ("Earth," in the sense of "space;" i.e., before time and before space existed).
24. "Whence there was the infinite matter* (before the chaos) that which was created and before there was water in the springs.
25. "And whence the mountains were formed and the hills were formed; I was [conceived] in the womb.
26. "Whence He created me the earth and the sands and before the beginnings of the dust of the universe.
27. "When He created the heaven, I was with Him, and as He inscribed the orb over the chaos.
28. "As He mustered the clouds from above, and as He empowered the fountains of the deep.
29. "And as He consecrated the Law over the sea, and the water did not enter into the mouth [of the deep] and as He made the foundations of space.
30. "With Him I achieved it; He was happy with me everyday, and in every season I was happy before Him* (NB! Reference to the Father and the Son).
31. "I was happy with His entire universe, and I would be glorified through humanity.
32. "Because the children do listen to me; blessed are they who guard my ways.
33. "They hear my instructions and become wise, and they are not lost.
34. "Blessed are the human beings who listen to me, and are vigilant at my gates everyday, and those who guard the thresholds of my doors.
35. "Because my outpourings are the issuance* (issuings) of [eternal] Life, and they are the will of Maryah.
36. "And those who sin against themselves are ejected and all those who hate me are the lovers of death."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home