The Becoming God

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Go Both Directions, Ulli

-----Original Message-----

Hi Dan,
Thank you very much for your writing about the Lord's Prayer, that puts all in another light.
Do you have a tip for me, how to leave more the thought to be material or that this outer world is a fact (it is not, I know that, but sometimes it seems so real!)
Thanks so much vor answering
Ulli (Ulrike from Germany)
_________________________________________

Hello, Ulli.

Thank you for writing. I am happy to assist you. I read your question this morning (my time). I thought I understood it sufficiently to answer it, but now I am not sure. I used to teach English as a second language, so I want to show you my problem in understanding your question. Please help me. What do you mean by, "to leave more the thought to be material or that this outer world is a fact"? I am not sure which way we are going. Are you using 'leave' for 'believe' - "how to believe more the thought to be material"? If so, I can understand the first part. But then the second part would be "how to believe more . . . that this outer world is a fact." The two thoughts contradict one another.

Maybe you want more of the first - the thought to be material, and to leave the idea that this world is a fact. But then the third part (in parentheses) contradicts BOTH those ideas without indicating which you are talking about. This makes it very hard to answer.

But I do have a tip for you: All is Intelligence, the Intelligence of the Ineffable, IN STATES WITHOUT REFERENCE TO TIME. All states exist from the Beginning. They are fact -- all of them -- but they are not manifest in YOUR PRESENT REALITY. The illusion of them is real, "fact," when its quantum structure is your present reality. Hard stuff hurts. To change it, whether past or future, with conviction and intensity experience the objective, present reality of the state you desire (read Psalm 37:4 again - your desire needs to be Its desire). Neville instructs to do this as you are floating away from your physically present reality into sleep. In those moments, YOU physically be aware in your desired state. Go prepared: know what the state you want is. What would that state be like? What small thing would indicate that you are really in that state as your present reality? Experience it OBJECTIVELY. As a REAL thing, as the illusion which is now (in your subjective mind) your physically present quantum structure. I.e., you imagine it, which is creation, and fall asleep in it. Then you wait for God.

It is Intelligence, the Intelligence of the Ineffable, the Kingdom of God. That's what WE are! Develop intensity to imagine concretely, objectively. It does exist! His Intelligence becomes REAL. EVERYTHING is Its Intelligence. Intelligence learns and becomes. Here and now. It is not by remote control, where He thinks and there is an effect in the distance where we are. THIS IS ITS THINKING, ITS INTELLIGENCE MANIFEST. Give It time for natural order, but in the meantime know that your desired state truly exists, too.

If I have completely missed what you are asking, please restate it more clearly, and I will try again.

Dan Steele

PS: In rereading your inquiry, I see the possibility that "to leave more the thought to be material or that this outer world is a fact" might be one question with a parallel "clarifying" restatement. Sorry I missed it. Same answer applies.
__________________________________

Thanks so much for answering ...
I do not wanna live longer with the idea, that I am in a material world, because all is Illusion. Nothing is real.
You answered my question and I love Neville, also Lanyon, Cady, Williams,,,,,
Through them I could understand Neville much more better....

Thank you...
Ulli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home