The Becoming God

Monday, August 12, 2019

A Little Miracle Of Speaking With No Mouth, Hearing With No Ears

I frequently refer back to my most significant miracle: hearing God's voice audibly in my brain. Yes, receiving the Holy Spirit was a biggie, as was personally WATCHING my shorter arm grow out, the healing of my hyper-extended back, and my shoulder when I simply and sincerely recognized of the Intelligence everything IS, "You can heal me." Its answer was . . . my shoulder was healed that very instant!!

Hearing God's voice manifest directly in my brain, though, is my biggest biggie. I tell people; they roll their eyes and say, "Yeah, uh-huh," and figure I imagined it or am making it up. 'Deluded' comes to their minds.

I'll tell you why it is my biggest. I was at a Sunday morning worship service, sitting in a rocking chair alone in the back corner. This was at the House of Praise in Kaimuki, Oahu, a personal home used as a commune. In what turned out to be a vision, I saw Jesus scourged, going into shock carrying his cross, and laid on his torn-up back on the cross. I was in great emotional turmoil, much as I was when I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, as I saw Jesus so suffering for me. As a spike was laid to his palm to be driven in, Jesus rolled his face toward me and said, looking directly to me, "Come unto me."

I have written about this several times, but noticed last night something I had hitherto failed to notice: it started as a heard sound. What I mean by that is, well, let me explain it a little more. In that I heard Jesus speak to me directly and AUDIBLY at the exact moment he did in my imagination, this meant that he was monitoring what I was imagining and was fully conscious of it. That he was probably causing the imagination I was having. That I was an insignificant, unemployed idiot living in a pickup truck on an island in the middle of the vast Pacific Ocean was not lost on me.

I heard his voice as I might hear you speaking to me from across a dinner table, or sitting next to you. It wasn't an imaginary voice. I speak to myself in my mind all the time. I have voices in my imagination and OF my imagination. It was not one of those. It was distinct and physical apart from anything of 'me'. I have always been aware that the voice that manifested in the hearing lobe of my brain where I hear things did not come through either ear. It manifested as a physically heard sound directly in the nerves where I process physically heard sounds, without getting there through the nerves that get physically heard sounds there from the ears. It went from Him straight to manifestation in the brain as empirical, physical sound. It was to me actual, factual, tangible, and historical.

What I realized last night was that it sprang into existence in my brain as a HEARD sound. Is there a message in that itself? Had Jesus as God imagined not that I could or would hear him, but that I HAD heard him? Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home