The Becoming God

Friday, August 16, 2019

A Shout Out To Maria For Her Help

Being two points below an idiot, I appreciate any help I can get. Maria has repeatedly offered proofreading suggestions for my typing faux pas, for which I am eternally grateful:

-----Original Message-----
From: Maria Paula
To: imagicworldview
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 9:07 pm
Subject: Fat fingers

Hey Dan,

The Cosmic Love of the Conscii is quite good!

Was there a fat finger moment here?:
“I have called these brings of pure consciousness, for lack of a better word, conscii.”

Beings?

I hope this is helpful and not annoying.

Sincerely,
Maria
_____________________________________

Maria,

Never annoying, and much appreciated. Not fat fingers. You know that the word processor sometimes puts in its own suggestion rather than what is typed. I should carefully proofread knowing that, but scan for misspelled words instead of wrong words. No excuse.

But I am honestly delighted with the word, wrong as it may be. I will change it, but "these brings of consciousness"--what an insightfully descriptive phrase, accidental or not. By conscii I mean individual units of the Divine Consciousness, that which each of these beings brings with it. They are the Divine Presence manifest, “brings” of Divinity. Of course we all are, but they KNOW it and speak FOR it.

Thank you so much for reading and the heads up,
Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home