The Becoming God

Thursday, June 27, 2019

The "I AM" of the Conscii and an Immediate "Well Done!"

As I said in my last post, if you know of a better word than 'conscii' for individual consciousnesses from the Original Consciousness -- "God," please wire it to me right away. imagicworldview@aol.com Thanks.

I keep running through my mind how this proposal, of quantum mechanics in a once-in-the-history-of-the-universe event of consciousness evolving from matter informing the entire space-time continuum to the potential of life, now diffused in a union of countless highly developed conscii, might not be "God." I keep coming up blank. Whatever can be said of God can be said of them. It seems that they, if they exist, have an issue with ignorance, the "Devil," and with lack of honor, respect, and gratitude to the Original Consciousness, the Father of us all. Original Consciousness would be the awareness of the first living cell that informed the universe of the potential of life we all now enjoy. We could not live, nor could ever evolve to a pure conscience state, if It had not first lived. Its beginning was eclipsed by the life it spread. Not your basic Christian doctrine.*

Anyway, I was entertaining the idea that these innumerable conscii might be the orchestrating force behind the Kingdom of God which sweetens, by their beneficence, the lives of believers. They, by their imagining us healed, cause us to be healed, and teach us to do the same. Which reminded me to take a look at Curry Blake's John G. Lake Ministry Divine Healing Technician Training Course. About which I want to say two things:

1) We have our own awareness of being, our own "I am." I have been interpreting Exodus 3:14's "I AM THAT 'I AM'" as God saying that he is our awareness of being: "I AM YOUR 'I AM.'" If God is these conscii identifying themselves as the first consciousness' awareness of being, it would go the other way: "I AM THAT CONSCIOUSNESS' "I AM'"!! Humble, honoring, respectful, grateful, and effective.

2) I began to listen to Curry Blake's John G. Lakes Divine Healing lessons, and heard Curry teaching that this, healing, is warfare. That irked me, because it suggests the war is not already over. It has already been won, which Blake knows full well. I guess this sensitized me to time consciousness. For then he noted that God says, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant," to the one he finds SO DOING when he returns. Well, yes and no. You see, according to Robert Young in his introduction to Young's Literal Translation of the Bible, there was no future tense in the ancient Hebrew text. God does not say, "Well done thou good and faithful servant" in the future, he says it NOW. His "return" is the healing. The healing is his saying, "Well done!" Which suggests to me that we ought to get crackin' in SO DOING.

*But it happens all the time. I heard many years ago that all around the world, chemists would be trying to get various compounds to crystalize. Apparently, it wasn't easy. But when anyone succeeded in getting their compound to crystalize, it immediately became easier for everyone else working on that specific compound to get theirs to crystalize, too. Once the "impossible" happens anywhere, it is no longer impossible everywhere.

2 Comments:

  • I've read and listened to a ton of Neville and Curry Blake, it's cool that you bring Curry's teachings up given some of the parallels between his teachings and Neville even though they're so different. You last two posts about "I AM" are interesting. Trying to wrap my head around it still. Wasn't really ever sure MY "I AM" was necessarily God how Neville says, or maybe I'm misunderstanding. No real point to this comment except I enjoy what you're saying haha. Still trying to understand the whole I Am thing =)

    By Blogger AmberLC, at 9:48 AM  

  • Dear Amber,

    The "I AM" thing is a splendid meld. The Ineffable's I AM is God's I AM is the Conscii's I AM is our I AM -- we are all one ineffable Beyond Being. At some point it "clicks" that we are Consciousness and we get to doing the doing. Whether through the diffusion of the Original Life In The Universe or through accepting the Jesus guy who braved crucifixion two thousand years ago, we are placed -- in submission to God -- in dominion over this world. Maybe what keeps us from doing what God wants is all the wooden nickles we have taken, the "bluebloods" (doctrinal bs). Thank you for the comment.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home