The Becoming God

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Reply to Anonymous at 1:24 on Our Being God in Ignorant Rebellion

Comment from Anonymous at 1:24 on my last post:

Thank you for taking the time to reply so thoroughly, and yes I love your blog! I should have left out the bit about the bearded sky God, because really I'm past that. I was just mentioning it because the "self-lordship rebellion" versus "what God created us for" reminded me of that dualism.

Where you wrote, "Why this is hard for anyone to figure out I haven't got a clue." I'm not having a hard time with anything you wrote up to that point, nor anything after it, except for the "Our experiential IGNORANCE OF BEING THE ONE, isolated as it is here, is a disease in the Ineffable Non-thing." Specifically the word "disease." Because God chose to make us (itself) ignoranced. But I will contemplate this further.

I think for myself, if I Am God, then I must conclude that this idea (encapsulated as) "the death of our self-lordship, of our rebellion of independence" must be a false/inaccurate notion (for me), because if I'm God then there is no separate "self" that is rebelling against Myself (God). How could there be, if there is only God in the world?
_____________________________

Dear 1:24,

My sarcasm was not directed at you. We are all taught from early childhood that God is separate from us; that He is either a glorious primate watching from a distance, or a present and pervasive spirit not actually touching anything. That that separate and wholly other God made everything out of nothing and is completely divided from it is basic Christian theology spouted in every church. And in my opinion completely wrong. When I said, "Why this is hard for anyone," I meant, "Why is this hard for everyone?" I wrote the reason here, then decided to erase it.

My point about ignorance being a disease in the Ineffable is not that It created us ignorant; it is that we are ignorant. Were ignorant, and still are ignorant. Yes, in my "senseless drivel" speculation, which this all is, we existed as God's consciousness before we descended into the ignorance of amnesia in this state of death. But before we descended, we were ignorant of what we are here to discover. THAT's why we were sent. We have gone from the blind response of sunflowers to rats. Believe it or not, that is progress. The philosophical lesson to learn is that we are God. But the thing to discover is the being of the Father. Not as an opinion, but as an action. God did not choose to make us ignorant; he chose to manifest our condition. We are concentrated, refined stupidity - God, and not knowing it, because we were concentrated and refined stupidity. Not aware of the Truth. Not believing it. Not participating in it and not practicing it. Contemplate this. And if it helps, google John G. Lakes Ministry and Curry Blake. Blake presents the church's view of one-chance only get it or hell, but like I said, oh, no. I erased that.

The Ineffable is growing. Evolving. In our ignorance, we think this life is ours. In eternity past, we thought our life was ours. But we were, and are, the consciousness and imagination OF the Ineffable Non-thing, and are FOR the Ineffable Non-thing. We owe 100% of ourselves to God, for he OWNS us. Because we are him and are his. Ready to pay up? Can you come up with 100% of your life for him? Didn't think so. Redemption allows for us to pick it up from here. Thank the guy who gave his life to redeem us.

"If I'm God then there is no separate 'self' that is rebelling against Myself (God). How could there be, if there is only God in the world?" Yes, there is no separate self. That is exactly my point. But are you or anyone else aware of that reality and living it in practice? No. Then how are any of us not in rebellion? Ignorance. It wasn't our fault we were ignorant. We are forgiven for the ignorance natural to us and the redemption. Getting us to be like Him is the evolution at hand. God is healing his disease. We are God. There is only God in the world. This has to be where the healing, the evolution takes place. Take the forgiveness, receive the Holy Spirit, and participate in BEING the Ineffable. Christ is YOUR action, Father.

Dan Steele

PS: If Satan casts out Satan, his kingdom cannot stand. If God forces us to become like him, which pretty much is what is going on (and praise him for it!), his kingdom also does not stand as it was before, but IMPROVES. Onward and upward is His Excellence -- Jethro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home