The Becoming God

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hanging on a Half-Inch Miracle

As a lay theologian, I teach that the world works pretty much the way Neville Goddard says it does. Because I see it working that way. I have beliefs which I constantly see manifesting in my own life. I do not change or control my life by changing my beliefs, but I observe the effect-and-cause process which Neville alluded to. THAT is what I see in the Bible, so I accept and teach it.

I have one healing miracle which keeps me anchored. While I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, that could have been an endorphin release from having been psychologically distraught and stressed by the thought that I was rejected by God. And once I heard Jesus speak to me audibly in the nervous system of my brain's hearing lobe while seeing him speak to me in a vision, but that could have been “the original self-fulfilling prophecy" of wishful thinking, a manifestation of my preparedness for him to speak. My hyper-extended back was healed by the laying on of hands, which might have been an energy flow; and the intense pain of arthritis in my shoulder might have been relieved psychologically when I asked the Ineffable's intelligence to heal me, and it did. I am very conscious of the fact that a lot of what I base my faith on could be a mountain of horse-potty. Even Janet Gunther, who I know was healed of tuberculosis when God said to her, "You are healed," well, God could have been telling her that the medical treatment she was undergoing had already had its desired effect!

The one anchoring, irrefutable miracle I have is when Charles Hunter asked Jesus to make my arms the same length, and I WATCHED my left arm grow out about a half-inch. There were several other persons in that audience who had much more substantial adjustment in their limbs becoming equal length. One woman was laughing that she would have to purchase a whole new pantsuit wardrobe, because one of her legs had grown out four inches. Her tailored pantsuits were toast. Although I was there, that to me was anecdotal, because she could have been a plant. But my own fingertips I intently watched move, consciously not moving myself!

Now, I do not know if physical cells were added to my arm, or if the shapes of existing cells were adjusted in it, or if there was some sort of musculoskeletal relaxation or adjustment in my shoulder or spine. I do know that no one touched me, that there was no slight of hand, and that nothing momentarily obstructed my view of my fingertips only to be pulled back revealing a new and improved arm. I very consciously, carefully held still, and, while I was not moving, my left fingertips moved out under my watchful gaze about half an inch--just a moment after Charles Hunter asked Jesus to have them do so.

Apparently, how God imagined my arm adjusted, and as its past adjusted, so did my arm. "Jesus" is YHWH doing us good through his anointing: Jesus the Christ. Right here as our own, wonderful, human imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home