The Becoming God

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

A Natural God: Matter's Intelligence and Our Own, Wonderful, Human Imagination--Perhaps Not What We Thought (But God Nevertheless)

I am toying with the assertions of my sister, that "it's all evolution," and of David Christopher Lane, that consciousness has evolved from matter. Having been baptized in the Holy Spirit, visited by and spoken to audibly by Jesus Christ, and miraculously healed a number of times, a three time seminary graduate and 40-plus year Bible student, I am loath to thinking anything less of God than Its being the great, self-existing, ineffable "I AM THAT I AM." I know that It is there, and if anything, my opinion of God is far too small.

But I also have to face the fact that never was said the "I AM THAT I AM" of the King James version's Exodus 3:14. God, be it intelligence or imagination said, "I am that 'I am,'" referring to Its being our own "I am." Moses was seeking to understand Jethro, literally "His excellence," when he received the revelation from his imagination that our imagination is God becoming manifest as Itself through us. (That is "Ahiyeh Ashur hiyeh,” according to Victor Alexander's translation from the ancient Aramaic.) God was saying in this, "I am you."

Well, yeah, but You are some another real big consciousness, too. Right? Not necessarily.

Something scientific Gregg Braden shared about has haunted me for years: that quantum particles of matter learn. While this indicates that I am a caption scientist (all I know is what I read in the captions), it also indicates that intelligence is inherent in matter. Intelligence is the natural order of things, exactly the opposite of what we have been taught. While mulling this over very late one night, that everything is this intelligence in the exercise of its power, I spoke in my mind to the intelligence (i.e., I imagined hearing myself say to it), "You can heal me." My left shoulder was aching terribly from the arthritis in my neck. In the instant that I spoke, the pain disappeared completely. In other words, “Yeah. I’m God. Hi.”

This left me in something of a quandary: if the intelligence is universal, and it is powerful, and it is my imagination, then what is outside? The science that physical bodies transmit our mental and emotional states into the electromagnetic field is quite old. The earth is only a few billion years old, while the universe is thirteen or fourteen billions. From the trillions of galaxies of countless trillions of stars and planets, how much intelligence and imagination had been transmitted into the electromagnetic (or some other) field before the sun was even a twinkle in the gas cloud's eyes? Could that intelligence have become conscious of itself? Or is intelligence necessarily manifesting of itself? I spoke in my imagination to the intelligence, my imagination heard, and my imagination--or the intelligence--exercised its power. You could have knocked me over with a feather, except I was already lying down. WAS THERE ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF ME INVOLVED IN THIS?

I know that the horrible crucifixion of Jesus Christ was God lowering Itself to be bound in death as the imagination of man. This could be the Law of Reversibility in light waves' natural effect of converting to particulate matter upon observation causing the existence of observers, thus requiring the imagination of an observer. Hello, observer.

It seems to me that the manifestation, the "Milta" of God, is natural, organic intelligence being pushed out into the realm of imagined experience. The intelligence of matter manifests exactly because it is intelligence. I am NOT saying that there is no infinite, eternal, invisible, Ineffable Being, nor that there is or isn't a self-aware consciousness of accumulated information acting in the electromagnetic field. What I am saying is that whatever is out there is God nevertheless, and our imagination is Its agency. And all the world, the universe, is tied-in with God and us naturally.

If there was a Big Bang, everything has evolved in its expansion. There is consciousness, so consciousness has evolved in the Big Bang's expansion (unless one believes in built-in antiquity, which is akin to being a flat-earther). If there is intelligence, and there must be because we are imagining, intelligence must be inherent in the makeup of matter. If we are imagination, and we are, then imagination must be an inherent, natural consequence of intelligence. The Big Guy out there must then be, as Neville said, our own, wonderful, human imagination.

The moral of this story is LEARN TO IMAGINE. For it is the power and the wisdom of God unto us. The potential for action requires an actor. Act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home