The Becoming God

Friday, October 26, 2018

The Imagination Never Said, "I AM THAT I AM"; It Said The Polar Opposite!! "I am YOU!"

You know the drill: God is the Great I AM: “I AM THAT I AM”—eternally self-existent, infinite, invisible, all present, all knowing, all powerful, and never changing—the Perfect One who created everything, all the universe, out of absolute nothingness. An ineffable being of a wholly different nature than ours, separate and divided from our experience.

Except the Imagination did not need to tell Moses that, and never did tell Moses that "I AM THAT I AM."

In Hebrew Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh means I AM THAT "I AM". I.e., I am your awareness of being, your sense that you are. Asher in Hebrew indicates a relationship between the first Ehyeh and the second Ehyeh. The first I am is that awareness of the ethereal Imagination. The second I am is the awareness of being you or I have. These thoughts of being are in direct relation to each other! Imagination was saying, "Your ‘I am’ is Me. My ‘I am’ is yours, FOR WE ARE ONE." This is practical beyond all imagination! We are one with the ethereal Imagination in the sense that we are It. This actuality is invisible to us due to our ignorance while in the process of becoming, but we are nevertheless Jethro: His Excellence. Imagination and creation are a single unit. There is no separation or division! This becoming culminates in our conscious awareness of our Godhood, of our being the Imagination. That it is we who are producing Christ, the Manifestation of the Imagination as-It-is in this world.

The question I have right now is by what technique or technology did those who gained this awareness in the Season of Grace do so? Our psyches are contaminated with errors from ignorance which congest our flow in the spirit. It is a bunch of psychological poop we have got to get rid of. Exactly how did they clear their blockages? We have a church based upon the fact that they did. Yo! Abdullah. Where are you, bro?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home