The Becoming God

Saturday, October 27, 2018

On the Intelligence of Matter: You are Imagination, and It Says, "Take a Free Ride!" Turn to Assuming That What You Want Was What Was: It Doesn't Cost a Dime!

This may sound weird coming from a guy who considers himself a theologian, but I am proposing that what we have always called God is the naturally occurring intelligence of matter, an ethereal appearance in the universal electromagnetic (or some similar) field which has possibly accrued self-aware consciousness. This consciousness has assumed personhood as Imagination in us. Whether you believe in an Almighty Creator God or not, like it or not, there is at least this “divine” intelligence.

I am NOT saying that there is no great, ineffable I AM THAT I AM self-existent above and beyond this intelligence. God knows I believe there is. But I am open to the possibility that this intelligence/Imagination may be entirely organic to the course and structure of the NATURAL processes of the Big Bang universe, that It is a naturally evolving feature common to every thing within the Big Bang.

It is significant to us that this consciousness is, and that It is self determining. It operates as It desires to according to Its own will and design. We do not know it, but we are that operation. We are a phenomenon of It. It is not of little influence in our world. The ethereal intelligence is that with which we have to do. It is lord over us. Existing long before the formation of the earth or even the sun, It has made us, and not we It. There It is; here we are. Say, "Hi, Dad," to natural intelligence.

Intelligence’s Imagination has never said, “I AM THAT I AM,” though It is. It has said, "I am YOUR 'I am." This was a free introductory offer, an invitation to take a complementary test drive: "Take a free ride.” Word, dude. Exodus 3:14 was in the spirit of, "Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price" (Isaiah 55:1). It was an offer to come find the Pearl of Great Price--Imagination. Intelligence shows Itself in the working of imagination: No workie, not there; workie, THERE!

So like, how does one ride imagination? By doing what the scriptures say God--Imagination--is doing of Itself and in and through us (we being It in manifestation). It intends what It wants and assumes its completed state before the action of cause: "Believe ye receive." I am not sure I can explain this better than Neville Goddard has given us in many case histories. In your imagination, regardless of what you heard, assume that you heard what you wanted to hear. Regardless of what you saw, assume that you saw what you wanted to see. Regardless of what you received, assume you have received what you wanted to receive. In your attitudes of heart, assume that you have money enough, the income you desire, comfort, company, love, security, serenity, and satisfaction. Feel the state you desire. Sleep each night in the state you desire. Psychologically feel its being more real than your present physical state.

Imagination, our subconscious, can work our existence into that dream naturally. Sometimes It converts our physical state to that idea immediately. That is mind-blowing when it happens. Usually Imagination speaks to our imaginations in ideas, images, and illustrations in our day dreams. But sometimes It speaks right out loud into our conscious awareness. THAT is mind-blowing, too.

Take a test drive, a free ride. It cost nothing to imagine, to talk to your own imagination and to imagine what you want as though you ARE on the far side of receiving it. "I want to go to Barbados," Neville told Abdullah. "You are IN Barbados," Abdullah told Neville. Not God can do it. Not God will do it. But God DID it. Neville psychologically MOVED to that state and slept in it. And then he was in Barbados.

From Neville's lecture, "Seeing Christ Through the Eyes of Paul":

This creative power is buried in everyone, and that power is God himself. There is no intermediary between you and God. Jesus Christ is the creative power of your own wonderful human imagination!

That is Jesus Christ, and there is no other! God the Father is buried in you as your I am, and your human I am-ness is Jesus Christ. This is the being Paul speaks of when he says: "Test yourself; Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you? Unless, of course, you fail to meet the test."

Now let me share a letter from a friend. She said: "I am a freelance designer. I never seek work, but as I sit at home and imagine I am working, they call. In the past six months I have received very few orders from a company that kept me very busy in the past, so I called them to discover that they had employed a full-time art director and would no longer require my services. After hanging up the phone, I revised this conversation. I heard them tell me they had lots of work for me, and I felt the thrill in their words. One week later they called, asking me to design a 26-page book of institutional advertising, plus four ads for Harper's Bazaar.

This was more then they had given me in the past at any one time. Now I am busier, happier, and making more money than ever before, and my technique is simple. Sitting in my chair I quietly listen for the phone to ring, answer it in my imagination and hear the orders I desire to create - and they come." . . . .

. . . There is only one foundation, and that is your own wonderful human imagination, and there is no other. Now, let me tell you of another lady who is here tonight. She said: "Ten days ago I heard from my mother that she believed she was afflicted with the same problem she had experienced a year ago. When I received the letter I sat right down and wrote her saying: "The God in me is speaking to the God in you, telling me that you do not have this affliction and that you are perfect.' I wrote so convincingly that when she received the letter she believed me, and when the tests were made they came out negative. I have never been able to use the word `imagination' to my family, so I use the word `God' and they understand."

May I now quote the 10th chapter of Mathew to her? "He who dares not acknowledge me before men, I will not acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven. He who denies me, I will deny to my Father who is in heaven. For I have come not to bring peace, but a sword to set a man against his Father, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, for the enemies of a man are those of his own household. He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me."

I will urge her, tonight, to tell her family the truth. Even though they fly into space, tell them who Jesus Christ really is. Don't beat around the bush and leave them sound asleep. This is the conflict. When truth comes into the world, it is in conflict with everything that was formerly believed. The Father is always the new against the old, the Son against the Father. Even though you once considered Christ as human, when he is quickened in you, you will regard him thus no longer and speak out. You will be bold and tell everyone that their human imagination is the only creative power in the world. That God is imagination. He is the Father of all life. Imagining is his son, his creative power, and that is Jesus Christ.
____________________________________

I encourage you to also read Neville's case histories in "North of the Strip," You will find case histories and examples scattered throughout many of Neville's lectures and books. There are numerous groups and websites dedicated to causation by imagination techniques and testimonials; e.g., The Marriage Proposal. Many people publish anthologies of Neville's lectures and books, which he left in the public domain, and many have set themselves up in the business of teaching "Nevillization." I am simply a student of Biblical--not systematic--Theology, and find that what Neville taught was what the Bible authors intended to be understood from their symbolic, allegorical stories. I see in life that experience is caused by assumption, and that is exactly what the Bible says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home