The Becoming God

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Note to Martin

Hello. My Name Is Martin. I live In Indiana. I have recently been interested in Neville Goddard's teaching. What do you think about his teachings? I am just fascinated by what I am learning. I was raised Catholic, but I have always thought there was more to human beings that what we see. I feel like human beings have more power than they are aware of. Have you had any success in Neville's teachings? Have you learnt or discovered anything fascinating about life so far? Just wondering!!!
_______________________________________

Martin,

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog. I find Neville fascinating, also. Yes we have more power than any of us know, but I believe that it is because we are something other than we think we are.

Nothing wrong with being raised a Catholic. Church taught some of the structure and connections. By now you should have some idea about what is in the Bible. With Neville, you find out that what it means is not what they thought it meant. When you learn things now, everything gets updated.

Neville taught how to make exceptions to our normal lives by using the Law (God's nature). I have not had much use for making changes. I am more interested in conforming myself to God's nature: less of me, more of Him; stick it out, through thick and thin. Rather than change anything by my work, I look more to my acceptance and submission to His work. I may die a loser, but in my book, doing that to be in submission to God is going out the winner we are destined to be.

I observe what Neville taught, causation by imagination, happening in everyone's daily life. He gives us that insight, and how we can change things if we want to. Have I learned anything fascinating about life? Beyond everything being the Ineffable's Imagination, all at once, and layered with every possible state immediately available, with our actually being God the Father, and David the Christ being our son? Nah, not much.

Oh, yeah. We need to learn how to enter and operate in theta consciousness. Head there and "Nevilleize."

Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home